Rstanley0312

Canopy Course

I know many have taken them and many have not but I just wanted to say that I really encourage anyone to take one or another one and I highly recommend a Germain Canopy Course. It was freakin great! I learned a ton. More than I thought I would... a lot more! This was my second course but first with Brian and it really did exceed my expectations.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

+1...

I took the online BG course from Afghanistan, actually mostly watched the recorded sessions, and I can't wait to put some of it to use.

You can say what you want about it but I know I learned a lot mentally even though I haven't had a chance to jump yet. Looking forward to taking another course in person.

...Don't Get Elimated!!

i haven't personally taken Greg Windmiller's course but i hear from literally everyone that has taken it that he is an amazing canopy coach and worth every penny. I'll actually be getting my first taste of his canopy course later this month. I look forward to it. Of course, im sure any canopy course by a qualified instructor is a great thing to take anyway especially with all these people dying under perfectly good canopies.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

i haven't personally taken Greg Windmiller's course but i hear from literally everyone that has taken it that he is an amazing canopy coach and worth every penny. I'll actually be getting my first taste of his canopy course later this month. I look forward to it. Of course, im sure any canopy course by a qualified instructor is a great thing to take anyway especially with all these people dying under perfectly good canopies.

I was at CPTS 3 with Greg & Ian Bobo and can't say enough great things about the entire weekend.

G-dub is not only one of the top 10 canopy pilots in the world, he is also exceptionally approachable and willing to answer questions. If someone has the chance to get coaching or take a course from Greg, they would be foolish not to!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."