Tonythetiger7

AFF in Spain in 2 days!!!!

I booked my AFF course right back in October last year, right after doing a tandem jump at netheravon, UK. I spent the past 6 months convincing my parents, girlfriend and daughter, that it will be cool, which has been hard with unhelpful 'friends', who have sent them links to videos of skydiving gone wrong! I have done a bit of tunnel time, (and took the girlfriend along so she could have a go and could see how i got on too). Ive spent the past few weeks getting really apprehensive and nervous and inadvertently asking dumb questions, And now, with just 2 days before I fly out to Spain, (flying out on Monday) and get started on my adventure, I can't sleep cos I'm so excited! I've stopped being so nervous about it now, and just can't wait to do this!
BIG Thanks to everyone who has offered advice and to those that have put up with my strange questions lol!

Where in Spain are you doing the AFF??

I did it last year in Empuriabrava, which I highly recomend!! Great structure, good people, awesome views.

My family wasn't so keen on the idea at first too, but now they like to see my photos and vids, and many of my friends are doing tandems and saving for the AFF.

Have fun and blue skies!

Glad to hear you're finally getting to do it - it's been a while coming, no?

Fret less, remember there are no stupid questions, and hope the weather plays ball for you. You are in good hands.
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?