hhhyyrt

katana 120 VS crossfire 2 119 ??

Saw your and just wanted to say that I have ha two saffire 2s and they flare like shit compared to a xfire. I am not bagging you . The stronger the flare the easier it is to land and time the flare to end up at the slowest possible speed at the end of the flare.

Yeah thats because the xfire is elliptical. 1,8 WL? That is brave.....

>Saw your and just wanted to say that I have ha two saffire 2s and they
>flare like shit compared to a xfire.

I've flown both quite a bit, and neither flares like shit. If you aren't getting a good flare out of an appropriately loaded Safire - get some canopy coaching.

If you aren't getting a good flare out of an appropriately loaded Safire - get some canopy coaching.

Back off Bill, he has a mentor advising him. In Dale's own words - "I love my mentor, he said bite of more than you can chew and chew like f..k".

I have had a change of mind. Im flying the katana now and its a lot more full on than I thought it would be. I have heard that Michale Vaughn is running a canopy course for us, so I will jump on that course too and not have a predetmined jump number figure but a skill level to achieve before thinking about another canopy. To tell you the truth the next canopy is not in my mind anymore Im having sooo much fun on the katana..Ohhh and guess what Im not as good as what I thought I was. OK Im ready for bagging session now ! PS Im not a hyporchrit I just change my mind a bit is all