JohnRich

Archway Skydiving Sued

My point exactly. Additionally (as I understand it), Mr. Mark was reprimanded for not maintaining the tandem gear up to manufacturers specs, the very same season? AND his airplane was well outside of its 100 hour...AND and he has mad a previous mistake on student gear that IMO caused a student injury and I have photos of that too.

Ms. O'Hara...you don't know me...I am an ethical person who believes in following the freaking rules and when I was there the freaking gear was maintained. People who actually KNOW me will vouch for me (I am NOT asking ANY of my friends to jump in here. We all know what it can cost you to open your mouth...I know all too well, the cost).

Ms. O'Hara...when a DZO kicks someone off his DZ because they WON'T shut their freaking mouth it creates a DZ where everyone shuts up...even if they have had numerous reserve rides on Tandem gear that needed maintenance. WHY? Because they want to maintain. They do not want to get kicked out or lose their position.

You have no idea what you are talking about when you talk about me...and you have no idea (obviously) what kind of person this "rigger" is.
~"I am not afraid. I was born to do this"~

Well I am going to let this thread die because I think I have made my points but I do happen to know this rigger. Again, your assuming makes and ass out of you and me. Furthermore, with regard to you being ethical, I can assure you that I also know plenty of people who know you who have educated me of the opposite. But we wouldn't want to get into that here, that is not what this thread is about. But your behavior is far from ethical in my eyes. We'll just leave it at that.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."