Rdutch

Team Fastrax and StartSkydiving break in and gear stolen.

6 of our Team Fastrax demo team rigs were stolen. Someone tried to cut the alarm wires, but instead cut the lines for the airport lights, and awoss. They broke into the team room, and stole 6 rigs. They are all Vector 3 containers. Black with a Red, White and Blue center flap. The rigs say team fastrax all over them. And the mains all are white and say Selection.com.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

6 of our Team Fastrax demo team rigs were stolen. Someone tried to cut the alarm wires, but instead cut the lines for the airport lights, and awoss. They broke into the team room, and stole 6 rigs. They are all Vector 3 containers. Black with a Red, White and Blue center flap. The rigs say team fastrax all over them. And the mains all are white and say Selection.com.

Damn! When did this happen?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Late december, I dont have the exact dates. I hope they find the guy. Im sure that cutting active runway lights has a stiff penalty. Oh yeah I forgot to post, there is a reward for the return, or information leading to the return, and/or capture of the person(s) involved.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Late december, I dont have the exact dates. I hope they find the guy. Im sure that cutting active runway lights has a stiff penalty. Oh yeah I forgot to post, there is a reward for the return, or information leading to the return, and/or capture of the person(s) involved.

When in Dec? Seems a bit odd we hear about it now. Usually some thing stolen with $30,000+ worth of value attached to it is quickly mentioned! Since there is a very small market for any of those items.

Matt

But if I understand the event, that was all they took!

Matt

Then it would be personal not profit. Who did you guys really piss off? That would be where I started first.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

But if I understand the event, that was all they took!

Matt

Then it would be personal not profit.

Not necessarily. Burglars often grab just a handful of things they know (or assume) are worth the most money per armload. The longer they stay at the scene, the greater the odds that they will get caught.

Complete rigs are the most valuable single, easy to carry items at a DZ. Those rigs are probably already being jumped somewhere in South America or will show up in a pawn shop somewhere.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

As an update to this and to dispel any rumors that are bound to pop up:

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Man_who_survived_skydiving_accident_now_facing_charges_156995215.html

Thanks to a tip the police were able to locate all the stolen rigs and found other items also that have lead to additional charges.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

As an update to this and to dispel any rumors that are bound to pop up:

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Man_who_survived_skydiving_accident_now_facing_charges_156995215.html

Thanks to a tip the police were able to locate all the stolen rigs and found other items also that have lead to additional charges.

So was this piece of sh*t an experienced jumper or a student?
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

After that incident his mental health took a major hit and he was not the same person as he was before it. This is one of those things that people over look all the time in incidents, they might physically heal but mentally they might have issues.

I just hope he gets some help now.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

After that incident his mental health took a major hit and he was not the same person as he was before it. This is one of those things that people over look all the time in incidents, they might physically heal but mentally they might have issues.

Not a Dr. but yeah, he suffered major TBI! and he nor his family would listen to friends pleas to get help.

Sadly, this arrest, may be the best thing for him. I just hope the stolen rigs and fake credit cards are the only things he did.

Matt

Not a Dr. but yeah, he suffered major TBI! and he nor his family would listen to friends pleas to get help.

Sadly, this arrest, may be the best thing for him. I just hope the stolen rigs and fake credit cards are the only things he did.

Matt

I never picked up that vibe from Justin but I never saw him after the accident. This is sad but I am glad he was caught.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com