dontlikemustard

skydivers anonymous

im fucking addicted

its almost 12:30 am, i need to wake up in 5 hours and go to work so that i can spend all the money i am making going skydiving. instead im browsing these forums all night long and watching skydiving videos on youtube.

im losing touch with most of my whuffo friends, i haven't played my drumset in months, my family thinks i've gone crazy. they even had an intervention.

skydiving was the one thing i told myself i would never do. all it took was one horrible day and an "i dont give a fuck" attitude, and jumping off a plane was the first thing that popped in my head.

i mean, fuck, even if i do the math it makes no sense. ive already spent a total of about $2,500, drove about 17 hours, got dumped, risked my life 13 times... for about 6.5 minutes of freefall.

ya go ahead and flame me you assholes. i'll still love you all because you guys know how to live.

blue skies.

im fucking addicted

its almost 12:30 am, i need to wake up in 5 hours and go to work so that i can spend all the money i am making going skydiving. instead im browsing these forums all night long and watching skydiving videos on youtube.

im losing touch with most of my whuffo friends, i haven't played my drumset in months, my family thinks i've gone crazy. they even had an intervention.

skydiving was the one thing i told myself i would never do. all it took was one horrible day and an "i dont give a fuck" attitude, and jumping off a plane was the first thing that popped in my head.

i mean, fuck, even if i do the math it makes no sense. ive already spent a total of about $2,500, drove about 17 hours, got dumped, risked my life 13 times... for about 6.5 minutes of freefall.

ya go ahead and flame me you assholes. i'll still love you all because you guys know how to live.

blue skies.

Next thing ya know you'll be living in pup tent at the DZ...eatin' ramen smothered in MUSTARD! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

ive already spent a total of about $2,500, drove about 17 hours, got dumped, risked my life 13 times... for about 6.5 minutes of freefall.

The costs only get worse, though the rewards do get better.

On the upside... uh... tents are nice?
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

yep the money only gets worse

Ive found myself turning left to the DZ when I should have turned right to go to work, lucky for me the free wifi at the DZ lets me telecomute between loads

All the shit you can buy online, trying to find a second hand rig, selecting a colour scheme for your new rig, your jump suits

awesome..touch the sky

Hi everyone. My name is Mat and I'm a skydiver.

I think we might need to work on a 12 step program. B|

12 steps are for quitters!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

dude im sitting in my cubile as we speak doing practice touches! I dont sit on the couch anymore, i watch tv on the floor in my natural arch. i took up yoga just to get better at freefly. I get nervous when I put on a backpack cause its too light and i cant feel my pilot chute. I look at my watch in the afternoon and freakout for a second thinking its my altitude. Yeah my name is Aatif and I am an addict

Yeah my name is Aatif and I am an addict

Yes yes, I remember how I used to exit the bus or stepped on to cross the street, watching for the wind and so :D. Great stuff. Was even changing hands in case of hurting right.

Yeah, my name is Sink Air and I choose to be an addict
What goes around, comes later.

Whenever I reach for my wallet my other hand automatically goes over my head. I get weird looks whenever I check out at Starbucks but they're getting used to it. :)
My name is Jeff. and I'm a parachutist. There are no 12-step programs for skydivers. You can only treat the symptoms ....... by jumping more.

Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

Now I know where my support group meets!
AFF4 and I find myself looking at the bottom of the clouds thinking I should be looking down on them.
I was telling people when they asked how I was (Above the ground below the sky another good day). Now what do I tell them!!!!
"You don't get many warnings in this sport before you get damaged"

awesome...touch the sky

touch? More like making out with

make love phffft, ive only got 38 jumps making love wouldnt be how I describe it or maybe its how my wife would describe it, (jump 60 seconds of flailing then deploy).