Amyr

9 Months 68 Jumps Finally A license

9 Months 68 Jumps Finally A License. THANKS to my wonderful DZ and to the fantastic folks on the Dropzone.com for listening to me bitch, moan, scream, cuss,and quit on a weekly basis .
Thank you all for your words of support you all are great I AM FINALLY A SKYDIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were a skydiver long ago -- once you determine that you're going to master something in skydiving, and figure out how to do it -- you're a skydiver.

Congrats on your A license.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

9 Months 68 Jumps Finally A License. THANKS to my wonderful DZ and to the fantastic folks on the Dropzone.com for listening to me bitch, moan, scream, cuss,and quit on a weekly basis .
Thank you all for your words of support you all are great I AM FINALLY A SKYDIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news! Congratulations!B|
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.

Congrats! Curious as to why you didnt just apply for your B though....

I would guess a small matter of meeting both A and B requirements at this time.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Thank you all for your words of support you all are great I AM FINALLY A SKYDIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/reply

Well done !!! 9 m onths 68 jumps. I started in 1981 done 66 jumps over that time and still not even close to an A licence so you did it quick.

Again well done I bow down to you for yor achievement !!!

I tend to be a bit different. enjoyed my time in the sport or is it an industry these days ??

WELL i did not Apply for my B CAUSE I SUCKED BIG TIME> I just now got the Jumps passed off. IT actually took me all of those 68 jumps to be able to perform well enough to pass the levels. I was placed back on AFF 3 times so I I actually graduated twice from AFF in one weekend that has to be some kind of record. How many people graduate AFF 4 times!!!

BUT I did take a canopy class and I have the required jumps free fall time and accuracy jumps. SO i just need water training and I CAN SWIM LIKE A FISH!!!!!!!!! <<< finally something i can do hopefully the first time SO i think I can get my B.

I think my log book has something like 10 failed exits in a row. Says EXIT SUCKED LANDING SUCKED. Then i had a couple good ones and was placed back off student status and GUESS WHAT tumbled the exit twice and was a student again! For another 8 to 10 exits. STILL HATE POISED EXITS BUT I CAN DO THEM!

Thanks WENDY for posting your log book really helped me keep going.

Well, actually that was a different Wendy -- she's got way more jumps, and world records, than I'll ever have :D

So keep going

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Thanks sure plan on jumping more got a real good lead on my own rig. I started in Oct and only had 13 jumps by Jan so i have done 55 jumps since Jan 1 my goal is to do 100 by my 1 year date of Oct 8. If i get my own rig i plan on doing more then 100. I also have to go see POPjumper in August at the farm because he sure was a lot of moral support as well.

BUT I did take a canopy class and I have the required jumps free fall time and accuracy jumps. SO i just need water training and I CAN SWIM LIKE A FISH!!!!!!!!! <<< finally something i can do hopefully the first time SO i think I can get my B.

I have figured out how you can flunk it. You hold your breath and swim free. They they tell you that that you must come up under the faberic and get a breath or you really didn't learn anything. That is your luck, right?

I have acutally been thinking about that.
Instructor quote, “What's weird is that you're older than my dad!”

Thanks sure plan on jumping more got a real good lead on my own rig. I started in Oct and only had 13 jumps by Jan so i have done 55 jumps since Jan 1 my goal is to do 100 by my 1 year date of Oct 8. If i get my own rig i plan on doing more then 100. I also have to go see POPjumper in August at the farm because he sure was a lot of moral support as well.

:)
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.