diverds

Skydive Radio #174 - Olav Zipser (part 2) is now available. Enjoy.

Steve and JaNette Lefkowitz guest host with Dave, Karry and Stump. Stump wakes up flying through his camper when a windstorm hits Minden. UK jumpers at Hinton DZ make the best of a weathered out scrambles meet. Some tandem students are very observant. Safety First with Brian Germain discusses jumping near thunderstorms. Pic of the Week - 4-way FS team Jetstream Tango exits the Twin Otter over Skydive Chicago. Photo by Chris Goller. Feature interview with Olav Zipser (Part 2). Shout outs.

Link to download or stream here

Skydive Radio

I have one question, how on earth are you going to survive a rocket launch, the rockets used to launch satellites are not made to carry humans and thus their G-forces are much greater. I think he would be killed or black out due to the forces on launch....

I just think this is crazy! But i would like to know more!
Cheers

Jon W

I have one question, how on earth are you going to survive a rocket launch, the rockets used to launch satellites are not made to carry humans and thus their G-forces are much greater. I think he would be killed or black out due to the forces on launch....

I just think this is crazy! But i would like to know more!

That's right - it would be preposterous to think that you could launch a person into space using a rocket motor. Such a crazy idea..

Dude - that was sarcasm in case you missed it!