Paperweight

Boyfriend's birthday present: did anyone NOT enjoy their first jump?

Hey read the rest of what I put up.

And I didn't bring up the dating the TI thing.
Just ran with it for a giggle. Now don't get your panties in a twist.

Smile a little. Hell life is too short to be this serious.

You just dont get it do you.
People do not want your viral keyboard dribble on every forum.
This is a Topic specific forum not another place for you to stand on your soapbox and run your One Trick Pony Show.
Please keep the shit that you spew in the BF, at least i know your posts are there and can reasonably avoid them.

Hi squeak

#2 gets it,:| He even gets off on it.:S 7000 posts in 3 yr's, There's gotta be a reason.:S

#2 posted his pony show on a thread about the young lady that walked into a prop :S:o[:/]

#2 isn't going change because of what anyone, or how many tell him off, because he can.

I refer to the dude as #2, Baby slang in the US when potty training children. #2 knows his nickname, try it you might like it.:D

#2 won't change but some of us can get a :D:D:D When he continues to with his pony show and ignors being called #2.:ph34r:;):PB|:)

Enjoy
R

Or you can straighten out your panties and read the second part of what I posted.

You guys can do that right? Read more than two lines before posting?

WOW!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Hey read the rest of what I put up.

And I didn't bring up the dating the TI thing.
Just ran with it for a giggle. Now don't get your panties in a twist.

Smile a little. Hell life is too short to be this serious.

You just dont get it do you.
People do not want your viral keyboard dribble on every forum.
This is a Topic specific forum not another place for you to stand on your soapbox and run your One Trick Pony Show.
Please keep the shit that you spew in the BF, at least i know your posts are there and can reasonably avoid them.

Hi squeak

#2 gets it,:| He even gets off on it.:S 7000 posts in 3 yr's, There's gotta be a reason.:S

#2 posted his pony show on a thread about the young lady that walked into a prop :S:o[:/]

#2 isn't going change because of what anyone, or how many tell him off, because he can.

I refer to the dude as #2, Baby slang in the US when potty training children. #2 knows his nickname, try it you might like it.:D

#2 won't change but some of us can get a :D:D:D When he continues to with his pony show and ignors being called #2.:ph34r:;):PB|:)

Enjoy
R

This might be the funniest thing I have read on here in quite some time, for that I thank you sir!

#2 hahahaahahaahahaha

Or you can straighten out your panties and read the second part of what I posted.

WOW!

We can read just fine. We just don't care to read anything from you, especially in a technical topic forum.

Who cares if you sprinkled in some wisdom that you pulled out of your ass. I can put fancy lettuce on a shit sandwich, but it is still a shit sandwich.

Try putting more energy into actually jumping, your posts may come down a few notches and become bearable, but I wont get my hopes up!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

It's like an elevator pitch, I need someone to actually hold my attention first.

Yeah but the punch line goes first. And the part about how much it costs and how small the community is second.

It just won't work the other way? Would it?

So OP what did your BF say? Has he changed his mind or not? You know.....did you google indoor skydiving? If there is a local tunnel by you perhaps that would make for a GREAT Bday gift? And the perks are that it's safer and you may not have to wait all day to get on the plane and jump.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

WOW!

Hi #2

My response was directed to squeak not to you.

After your pony show of female engineers and your response to threads thats refer to anything that involves women.:S

Reading more than 2 lines of your whineing is a waste of my time.

If I had your lack of work ethic and was still working and wanted to look[ busy for my boss :ph34r: than I could be a post wjhore like you on the tax payers $$$

R