skyjumpenfool

CRW at Oshkosh?

Some real cool footage:)

I really liked the spirals with the smoke.

Bry

http://www.dropzone.com/photos/Detailed/Personal/Candy_Cane_of_Colored_Smoke._EAA_Oshkosh_Air_Show_105832.html

YEAH ME TOO! ;)B|

In fact I like it so much I've been doing it for 30 years...29 of them AT Oshkosh. :ph34r:

Looking forward to meeting and working with the Skyhawks this year...should be a great show!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Bry

Ummmm? Did you miss the CRW?

@ Twardo... I've always liked what you guys do with an American flag, banners, and spiraling smoke. But, whtn the planes turn on the smoke and spiral around you, well, that is cool.

CRW is not new to Oshkosh... Greg Johnson and myself flew a couple of T-10's together over the Airshow many years ago(Freedom Flyers, 1979 I think). ;)
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Bry

Ummmm? Did you miss the CRW?

@ Twardo... I've always liked what you guys do with an American flag, banners, and spiraling smoke. But, when the planes turn on the smoke and spiral around you, well, that is cool.

CRW is not new to Oshkosh... Greg Johnson and myself flew a couple of T-10's together over the Airshow many years ago(Freedom Flyers, 1979 I think). ;)

The married couple called Parabatics use to jump Osh along with Liberty Team years ago doing their high energy 2 way CReW, the all female 'Chuting Stars' jumped with us one year and did a lot of crew...and back in the 80's another guy & I landed a bi-plane or two. :ph34r::P

Nuthin' like what we're gonna see THIS year! B|

Who's coming up for the event?

Lets all meet for a beer...Divot's BUYING! B|:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~