AndreySt

backfly in tracksuit

Dear all,

I have doubts on flying tracking suit on back. Still nobody answers my questions:

1) Does an ordinary tracking suit (e.g. Phoenix Havok) fly OK on back? Will all its inlets be filled?
2) Providing the performer tracks equally well on belly & on back in FF suit could he possibly track the same speed on back as on belly in tracking suit?

Thanks.

wtf does that even mean?

i am curious as well, since there arent botton inlets on a tracksuit (i assume), does the suit stay inflated fully when you flip over on your back?

Put the suit on backwards. The inlets are on the front so if you put the suit on backward, the inlets will be on the back and you have a back tracking suit instead of a front tracking suit. Otherwise the suit will depressurize when you're on your back. I didn't think it was that hard.

wtf does that even mean?

i am curious as well, since there arent botton inlets on a tracksuit (i assume), does the suit stay inflated fully when you flip over on your back?

Put the suit on backwards. The inlets are on the front so if you put the suit on backward, the inlets will be on the back and you have a back tracking suit instead of a front tracking suit. Otherwise the suit will depressurize when you're on your back. I didn't think it was that hard.

Till you try to put your handles/harness thru it anyways.:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Till you try to put your handles/harness thru it anyways.:P

Are you sure you're not thinking of a wing suit?

friggin' skydivers dont even know the difference between the two.. :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda