Jamdiablo

Music for Skydiving Videos

I think 'American Idiot' by greenday foes excellent with freefly vids.
Also 'bullet with butterfly wings' by smashing pumpkins.

check this vid out. Dont have it all there but i think the music goes pretty well.
Awesome scenery as well. Slipper Island New Zealand.
http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=3455&string=slipper%20island

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

trance, techno, guitarist insturmental stuff would be my first choice.

then rock, punk, or maybe heavy metal. but if the music's too fast or the lyrics don't match with the video or the feel of the video it can be distracting. imo

if this is for your own video i'd say go with something you like that you think fits how you feel while skydiving.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

Red Hot Chilli Peppers is always pretty popular.
Hey Boy Hey Girl by The Chemical Brothers is one of my favorites! Line it up so on the "here we go" you get an exit... :D
How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

check this vid out. Dont have it all there but i think the music goes pretty well.
http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=3455&string=slipper%20island

I am trying to see this video but cant. Any help? It says its a DIVX file. How do I play this?[:/]>:(

Thanks

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

I am trying to see this video but cant. Any help? It says its a DIVX file. How do I play this?[:/]>:(

Thanks

CLICKY

Itsy bitsy spider
I'm a little teapot
harpsichord solos

that kind of thing

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

My suggestion is to download the player called 'VLC' and watch it with that. I tell you what, without blowing my own trumpet, i think the video is pretty mind blowing for anyone not from new zealand. If you can imagine a little island off the east coast of new zealand where 30 jumpers are located and not another sole on the island apart from the pilot...... well need i say more?

Wish i could take credit for it but i only edited it. If anyone is ever interested in jumping there Jamie Lyver (who was in the world record head down) runs the boogie and holds one every year. Slots do sell out very fast though and for about $700 NZ dollars you get accommodation, food, beer and 10 slots plus transfers to the island and back.

Check it out, it is a mind blowing location.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

OMG come on people were talking about SKYDIVING here:S not night clubbing, not dance class, and not a tea party:P. When I see skydiving your never going to see me head banging away to that hardcore, heavy metal rocker John Mayer:S:S:S holy cow I'd rather swallow my altimeter. When someone sees a skydiving video, base video, swooping, low hi speed pass ect ect I hope all they hear and see is raw energy, power, excitment, shock and awwwwww. Please Please reflect in your videos what it really going on I.E slipknot, muddvayn, arch enemy, soilwork, metalica, system of a down, shadows fall, in flames, it dies today, trivium, as i lay dying, ect ect. So please again I'd like to never ever see another techno/dance crap trance skydiving video ever again. Ok that felt good to get off my chest....

I don't care about fame I just want people to know my name qote ( Andrew Cebuhar)

the thread is dead