cocheese

Everything pondered... question #2012. Double mal. What do you aim for?

Please post your double mal something out backfly techniques.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Double nothing out. This is the big one brah.

Impact with Planet Earth will come as a complete and total surpise to me as i will be busy trying to save my arrogant arse.

When i impact Ill be like WTF, I haven't exhausted my options yet. Granted that thought will be VERY short.:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm my own rigger, and I'm not going to aim for my own car.

I've always loved the idea of taking a shoe and stuffing it down my jumpsuit, but I gotta agree with Squeak.
I'm going to be too busy fighting it all the way down to do anything else.
Pull all the handles, thump it with my elbows, reach around back and pull on anything I can reach and grab, climb the lines on a baglock, whatever I can try.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Id flick on my back and flat spin to red out. Soon be drinking beer with the man upstairs.

Now that you've learned how not to spin... Reminds me of one of my former Colonels that became the second highest decorated aviator out of 'Nam when he told the story of Heli pilot school. During hover control training. the CFI told him to try and remember everything he does in the next couple of days. "Cause, once you find the hover button, you'll never be able to do these kind of aerobatics again."

On topic, I vote to take me pecker out of my suit so as to have them thinking about possibilities for a long time.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

There is some funny stuff on here but I honestly would try flying what I have and if there was nothing out I would spend my time trying to get something out. I have this nightmare once and a while and in the dream I am punching and elboing the side of the container trying to get something/everything to dislodge.

If I did aim, it would be through the trees. The last .001 of a second would be quite the visual and the first time I have ever seen stationary objects go by at terminal (assuming the tree branches dont do the deed first).

i had that dream too, took my local board members advice and flared in my dream and i was miraculously alright! haha. im pretty sure i would stay in a freefly, that ground rush would be insane and i would def try to yell something funny to my friends before i pounded in. considering that i was over the DZ. maybe try to track id have to imagine seeing a full out track all the way to impact would look crazy from the ground. but like others said i dont know situation that it would go down like that
"its just a normal day at the dropzone until its not"

Impact with Planet Earth will come as a complete and total surpise to me as i will be busy trying to save my arrogant arse.

When i impact Ill be like WTF, I haven't exhausted my options yet. Granted that thought will be VERY short.:ph34r:

That's not how Patrick DeGayardon went out. Granted that was a one time thing... Once he realized his rigging mistake, and there was no getting out of it, he went in with a blood-curdling primal scream. Of course, that's just from memory reading the reports of witnesses on the ground.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And as a freeflyer the last thing through your mind will be your arse:P
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Ok everyone. We all know we should fight til the last inch etc, but let's say you jumped out without your rig.... for entertainment purposes.:P

If I had my cell phone with me I'd have a minute or so to call manifest and tell them, "Hey Y'all! Watch this!" (The screaming thing might be my second choice.)

Ok everyone. We all know we should fight til the last inch etc, but let's say you jumped out without your rig.... for entertainment purposes.:P

I would never jump out w/o my rig for entertainment purposes. Doesn't sound fun to me. :S:P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I would never jump out w/o my rig for entertainment purposes. Doesn't sound fun to me. :S:P
neither would I, even with a short term terminal disease, I would never put any one though he clean up and the horror of having to approach an Earth shattered and bloody body.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

neither would I, even with a short term terminal disease

but if it was a loooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg, liiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggerring, one? Just asking :$

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Ok, just for fun -
Aim for the peas, that way I'll be sure to be found. ('Twardo has a story like that in the "Scary Stories" thread - "I don't know his name but he sure could spot")

Aim for the pond and cannonball. That will be one hell of a splash.

Farmer Mc Nasty's roof. ;)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I'd like to think that I would be totally calm and relaxed, and just flip to my back and enjoy the view of the skies that have brought me more pleasure than I could ever have imagined in my lifetime. There's nothing tragic about dying doing something you love.:)

"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way." -Alan Watts