mixedup

exit timing for 3 outside the door for tracking dive?

what would be the normal timing for this jump - when I say timing I'm meaning when the middle & rear float would exit relative to the front float? (i.e. same time, fraction early, fraction later)

- tracking dive with three, all outside the door
- front float with back to wind (going onto back) [uses arm to do the out/in/out]
- middle & rear float

Background - For a normal flat (c.f. tracking dive), with front floater facing forward, I think it is: (a) front pushes out to side to give air to people behind, (b) middle float at same time as front, (c) rear float a fraction earlier. But wondering what the ideal would be for a tracking dive with 3 out the door....
Parachutist Game IOS Android YouT

The leader guy gives the count and goes, and the followers should plan to leave 1/10 of a second later. The idea being that you give the leader guy the head start, but all that does is put him below and behind you on the track. This way both followers start off the dive above and ahead, also knows as advantage #1 and advantage #2. It's always easier to sink and slow down into your slot than it is to float and speed up, so if you leave a hair later than the leader guy, you never get low or behind (well, you never start off low and behind).

In terms the exit 'order' for the other two, by giving the leader guy the head start, there's no worry about his burble. The rear floater, like almost any jump where you're the rear floater, can sort of 'ooze' down the side of the plane and have all the clear air they want. The middle person (or anyone in the door) has to step out to clear the door sill, so there's always a half-slice of clean air between them and the plane, between that and the half-slice the rear floater can grab from under the plane, everyone has all the air they need.

The biggest thing to remember about tracking dives is that the leader guy will be coming toward you the whole time if you leave after him. It's not like RW or cfreefly where the base goes, and just gets further and further away, the base in this case is meeting you half-way(ish). So there's no need to 'rush' the door or exit, you can take your time and still be 'in the dive' fairly fast.