Hermes70

Could this affect the Army Gold Knights?

well certainly not a new main every year.

Canopies are not replaced based upon a fixed number of months, but rather upon wear and tear. And if you make a 1,000 jumps a year like the Gold Knights do, then they deserve a new canopy "every year".

no they dont and its outrageous that our tax dollars are being put to use so they can swoop new katanas 10 times a day.

Canopies are not replaced based upon a fixed number of months, but rather upon wear and tear. And if you make a 1,000 jumps a year like the Gold Knights do, then they deserve a new canopy "every year".

no they dont and its outrageous that our tax dollars are being put to use so they can swoop new katanas 10 times a day.

Let's see, they swoop 10 times a day, but do not make 1,000 jumps a year. Can you please explain that math to me? It doesn't seem to add up...

Let's see, they swoop 10 times a day, but do not make 1,000 jumps a year. Can you please explain that math to me? It doesn't seem to add up...

lineset every 500 jumps i'd say you could slap a few linesets on a canopy seeing as how some of the stilettos and sabres I've jumped that have thousands of jumps on them behave.

ZP doesn't really wear out, the seams lose a little porosity but the material itself remains zero porosity for its life.

ZP doesn't really wear out, the seams lose a little porosity but the material itself remains zero porosity for its life.

This isn't even remotely true, the coating can and does wear out.

Absolutely. My first Stiletto resembled F-111 on the top skin when I traded it in. BTW, PD gave me 35% off on the trade in. B|

This isn't even remotely true, the coating can and does wear out.
you don't know who you are trying to contradict, do you ?
for the moment that poster is a desperate case of know-it-all [:/]
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM