NWFlyer

An Underwater Skydiving Experience

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150973732111149.423073.64761516148&type=1

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Submission/4192967 (Same shots, different web site)

This is pretty bad-ass. Be sure to scroll down to read the details on all of the technical work that went into getting these impressive shots.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yeah these pics are great! :)

~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I had to call no homo looking at these photos.
What they coudln't find one cute girl in a bikini that day?
Really? I mean REALLLLLYYYY!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Psst. You're not in Bonfire. The place for homophobic, sexist, misogynistic rants is over here.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Psst. You're not in Bonfire. The place for homophobic, sexist, misogynistic rants is over here.

Actually it's a valid question....not one woman was capable of participating in this photo? If anything the total lack of any women in these photo shoots implies that the photo takers thought that men were way better than the ladies and as such he was maybe a little...sexist, misogynistic
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Actually it's a valid question....not one woman was capable of participating in this photo? If anything the total lack of any women in these photo shoots implies that the photo takers thought that men were way better than the ladies and as such he was maybe a little...sexist, misogynistic

No, a valid question would have been asking why no women were included in the shoot. Your question lost vailidty and became sexist when you specified a cute woman in a bikini.

Your bullshit is so tiresome. It would be one thing if you were at least consistant, but when you spend half of the time whining like a bitch and the other half spouting off like sexist pig, neither one feels very genuine anymore.

Back on topic, I'm just so impressed with the artistry and technical skill that went into this; I'm really curious to know how they pulled off the canopy "in flight" shots!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150973732111149.423073.64761516148&type=1

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Submission/4192967 (Same shots, different web site)

This is pretty bad-ass. Be sure to scroll down to read the details on all of the technical work that went into getting these impressive shots.

This went much better than the freefall scuba that was tried earlier, with tragic results.

After reading the description of how it was done:

Well that's handy, having other people's gear (sponsors') to dump into the water, instead of soaking your own.

Sounds like there was no actual skydiving involved -- I had wondered about that cover shot, how 'perfect' it was -- not an actual jump into water. (But still a nice feat & well set up photography.)

After reading the description of how it was done:

Well that's handy, having other people's gear (sponsors') to dump into the water, instead of soaking your own.

Sounds like there was no actual skydiving involved -- I had wondered about that cover shot, how 'perfect' it was -- not an actual jump into water. (But still a nice feat & well set up photography.)

I am guessing based on some of the text that this was sold to the sponsors as a promotional tool for them; they now have some pretty bad-ass "action shots" of their products being "used" under water. Why else would you have several shots of someone arming a CYPRES, except to give CYPRES some promotional shots?

Win-win for the photographer and the manufacturers, methinks. B|

Back on topic, I'm just so impressed with the artistry and technical skill that went into this; I'm really curious to know how they pulled off the canopy "in flight" shots!

Those canopy shots were examples of great execution - keeping them nice and taut while keeping the model from drowning yet having no bubbles in frame.

Underwater models + photographers are a team that generally spend a lot of time getting good together. I don't think any of these guys had very extensive experience doing this.

there are. Lots. Even without the bikini. They have just blocked the access from your computer.

Awesome work. Me likes.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Where was this done?

Photographer and at least some (if not all) of the jumpers are Empuriabrava based, so I'd guess somewhere around there.

woo hoo another white dude on camera....

sorry if i'm not very impressed.

good idea but.....eh.

Admittedly, when I first started reviewing the pics thought someone had some mad Adobe skillz. About halfway down, you see little details that one would have to have an awesome dimensional aspect with each shadow and light reflection. Question Mark.

As you read the text at the bottom... All I can say is the concept and execution were no less than spectacular. Hats off to those who participated and kudos to the manufacturers for helping.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.