speedy

How to obtain a BPA or USPA skydiving license.

What would I need to do to get a BPA or a USPA skydiving license. I already have a German license with Instructor ratings and I am current with 2900 jumps.
I don't need the instructor ratings on the BPA or USPA license, just the standard license everyone needs to be able to skydive.
BTW I am a British national.
Dave

Fallschirmsport Marl

I think you just join the USPA, and then find a USPA DZ. Bring your logbooks, licesnes, etc, and then take the tests for the different licences. I think you can take all the tests (A, B, C, and D) all at once and then just pay for the D (provided you meet all the requirements).

Simply rock up to any old UK DZ, show them your German license papers and signed log book and I'm sure virtually any CCI (chief instructor) will sign you off there and then for BPA membership and in all likelihood a D-license to boot... then you just have to pay.

There's an admin fee for processing a BPA licence, £15 for your first one then £5 for any upgrades. Once you've got it, you've got it forever. If you actually want to jump in the UK on a BPA licence, you'll need BPA membership which is currently £116.35 per year.