Ruskin

Book Author

Hi,

I've posted previously detailing my struggle to quality either through RAPS or AFF.
I have recently purchased an absolutely brilliant book called "Falling into Place" by Rita Ippolit". This book tells the story of a lady who struggled for 2 years then due to her determination finally qualified. There are so many similarities to my situation. I would love to make contact with her via email or through this forum and just wondered if anyone knows of her?

Send a PM to kryos here on dz.com.

That is Rita, though she has not posted in almost a year, I see that she has loged on today, so she will get your mesage (if she hasn't seen this thread already).

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Thanks for the replies. On reading some posts on here there is mention to other forums which may be of interest to me - wreck.dot and rec.dot. Can anyone tell me the full website addresses for these. I've done a quick search but cant find anything.

Thanks for the replies. On reading some posts on here there is mention to other forums which may be of interest to me - wreck.dot and rec.dot. Can anyone tell me the full website addresses for these. I've done a quick search but cant find anything.

wreck.dot is long established shorthand in the newsgroup world. wreck.moto is rec.motorcycling and *might* have been an origin for the wreck deviant to appear.

Many sports have very active rec.sportname newsgroups, though these days tend to suffer a bit much from bad signal to noise ratio. Rec.scuba doesn't have a separate Speaker's Corner, for example.