SkydivingGamer

Jumps per month fun only instructor jumps dont count.

closing in on 480 Months in the sport.... with 3,238 jumps...

so it averages out to about 75 a year....in a part of the country where winters knock the hell outta building BIG numbers[:/] sometimes have to go 5 months with NO jumps... (IF i don't travel someplace for a vacation..)
The most i ever logged in One calendar month was 42 jumps...back in May of '75.
least was zero jumps...I Did jumpmaster MAny a static line student in those days....But never was heavily into "being an Instructor "

The first 10 years or so i think i made at least ONE jump every month, for 120 months....but i'd have to check my log books to be sure the monthly streak wasn't longer than that...;)

jmy

about 20

I do 10-20 per month, depending on mood. Some months i dont jump at all, preferring to things other than skydiving. Weather and climate is not a limiting factor here, we jump year round.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

averaging since the beginning of the year about 40 a month, but realistically during the actual season lately weve been really busy and even between just coach and video jumps im probably getting 40 a month then including fun jumps (hop n pops, freeflying) upwards of 60+
"its just a normal day at the dropzone until its not"

Really depends on work for me, but average about 18 a month over the course of 2.5yrs. That includes recently taking few months off not being able to jump as well as doing as many as 70 jumps in 2 weeks during my vacation
For info regarding lift ticket prices all around the world check out
http://www.jumpticketprices.com/dropzones.asp

So far this year I have done about 22 jumps a month sport side and 40 a month instructing
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

what else do you do for fun?

Motorbikes, little rock climbing,Photography, speneding time with the wife and traveling. I travel about a fiar bit, both internationally and around OZ.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?