DcloudZ

Where can I watch PD Factory's "The Dream of Flight"

http://bit.ly/QC1YhO

its $20 bucks dude, seriously?

Well I'm sorry to have offended you in some way but there's no need to post in-sincere remarks and degrade me!

and excaza is right! I apologize for being "cheap" but I am a student and don't have a full-time career to rely on..
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way." -Alan Watts

By the sounds of it I am not the one that got offended, you are kind of freaking out a little no?

If you want to support their videos, don't you think its best to pay them for it? Either way, likely not a good idea to ask where to pirate something in a public forum.

Where can I watch PD Factory's "The Dream of Flight"?:)
Is it possible without purchasing the DVD?

Find a friend who has it. Borrow the DVD.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

By the sounds of it I am not the one that got offended, you are kind of freaking out a little no?

If you want to support their videos, don't you think its best to pay them for it? Either way, likely not a good idea to ask where to pirate something in a public forum.

I'm not asking how to pirate it.. I'm wondering if there are other options than buying the physical DVD...
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way." -Alan Watts