BravestDog

What is Zero G's, Negative G's, and some examples?

Then we have AliG!
http://champagnebucket.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/ali_g_indahouse.jpg

How fast would you have to fall to experience a Negative G while skydiving?

This right here hurt my head! Wait what! hu?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

What's the terminal velocity of an 18 lb bowling ball?

What's the cruising speed of a sparrow?

:)

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

What's the terminal velocity of an 18 lb bowling ball?

What's the cruising speed of a sparrow?

:)

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Ahhhh crap!!!!

Swallow, not sparrow.

Duh :$

:D:D:D
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

How else would they get to all those deserted islands?

I thought they floated from island and eventually became my rum?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Swallow, not sparrow.

Duh :$

:D:D:D

European or African?

How do you know so much about swallows? :D

Jeez, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition...
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

BravestDog -

Negative G - that upward acceleration when someone plants their foot firmly up your ass.

0 G - that floating feeling when you reach the top of your flight

Positive G - From the drop until the moment when your sorry ass hits the ground.

Swing and a miss, B.

Initial impact should result in at least a solid +2G with foot firmly in ass,

Trajectory from apogee and through descent will briefly result in a soothing zeroG until impact with the ground and being confronted with your folly.
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

Negative G will not be achieved unless someone yanks you back down by your short hairs. Might possibly be recommended in Bravest's case.
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

BravestDog -

Negative G - that upward acceleration when someone plants their foot firmly up your ass.

Positive G - From the drop until the moment when your sorry ass hits the ground.

Swing and a miss, B.

Trajectory from apogee and through descent will briefly result in a soothing zeroG until impact with the ground and being confronted with your folly.

Wasn't exactly meant to be taken seriously in here.

BravestDog -

Swing and a miss, B.

Wasn't exactly meant to be taken seriously in here.

Even the one correcting you wasn't right, as 0g will exist even on the way up to the apogee.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

When being in orbit around the Earth, you are still experiencing a good percentage (more than 80% at altitude of 400 km) of the Earth gravity and therefore the related centripetal acceleration, this why you are turning or orbiting. However, as you "fall" at the same rate than the vessel (shuttle or ISS...) you just seem to be at 0 G with respect to the vessel. Just a physics precision.

Negative Gs or Neggies is the force generated by a dowward acceleration. When a pilot dives his airplane, he can accelerate faster than the acceleration of the gravity. He can get what we call the "red veil" due to too much blood trying to get upward mainly in his head. Anti Gs coveralls prevent that problem but he helps by contracting neck muscles to keep the blood down as much as possible.
Learn from others mistakes, you will never live long enough to make them all.

I flew on the Vomit Comet (aka Zero G Corps B727) two weeks ago. Good times....for most

At the beginning of the parabola, I'd say a bit of negative but it transitioned to 0.00G. We just hung out in the middle of the plane.

Negative G (he pushed a bit hard over the top and we all sailed to the ceiling:o)

Positive G: After 60 parabolas with subsequent 1.8 G pullouts, we were all ready to get out.