Alex89

Problems with some staff at a DZ?

Hi Alex, I dont know if you remember me but i was sitting with you guys on the picnic tables when you girls did your first jump or tandems. That sucks you had a bad experience but just remember all the other great people you met and all the fun you had! I seem to remember you laughing a lot that day out at the landing area. I know we all had a great time!!:) I suggest you come down to Big Sky on a weekend if possible and hang out and get your Jump plans sorted out. There are a lot of great instructors there that will gladly help you with any questions you have, The Food is awesome, and you can even stay for a fire at the end of the day!

If you cant come down then just give Big Sky a call and let them know who you are. Im sure they will be tripping over themselves this time to help you out!!! I know I would be.

If you are still Leary send me a message and ill help you get it sorted out. Dont let 1 person ruin your fun!

Come Jump and ill see you at 12.5!! ;)

Cheers,
James

So I just booked at Skydive Big Sky with DZO to do my first jump solo course on Sat the 29 (had to get it off work but oh well who wants to work when there is skydiving waiting for ya)!!!!!!!! Along with my buddy Matt! So awesome, I can't wait to do all my courses!!!! YAAAYYYYY!!! SEE YAH THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D: D:D :D :D :D

I don't know what it is about skydiving but my crazy excitement over it hasn't gone down ONE BIT!!!! So we are doing one more tandem this sat coming up at Edm and next sat doing our first jumps at SBS! SO EXCITED!!!!!! AAAHH!

:D

I LOVE! SKYDIVING!!!!