mxr73

CSPA valid in the US??

Ok....how in the heck did you figure out who I am?!? My profile is as generic as it can get other than indicating I'm from Canada and I have 35 jumps.

Perhaps we should swap careers...it appears you would be better at mine than I am.

You're very kind with your comments.

That's quite impressive, detective. Your first reply did seem a little strange as some of your statements seemed like you had a specific individual in mind. Still, I figured the odds of running into someone I know were extremely low.

It looks like I have at least 15 minutes booked for the wind tunnel. I'm quite excited to have the opportunity to utilize the experience to improve my abilities.

On a side note, just how do I speak and write? I have to assume you mean like a poet. Soft, meaningful and I touch the soul with every word. At least that's what I will go with.

Appears this topic has gone WAY off track.

I'm pretty sure our DZ owner will also be going again and he's essentially a guru.

This doesn't look like him at all!

:ph34r::ph34r:

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms