chanhlemonlime

trying to make it easier to find other skydivers to jump with

So i'm trying to make it easier for people to find other skydivers to jump with, and gather jump videos all in one spot. It's a little experiment but I think it could work out.

I'm not trying to replace dropzone.com, more like, i'm trying to avoid mass texting my friends if they're jumping or not this weekend.

Maybe you guys can check it out and give me some feedback?

www.bonsaut.com

So i'm trying to make it easier for people to find other skydivers to jump with, and gather jump videos all in one spot. It's a little experiment but I think it could work out.

I'm not trying to replace dropzone.com, more like, i'm trying to avoid mass texting my friends if they're jumping or not this weekend.

Maybe you guys can check it out and give me some feedback?

www.bonsaut.com

CLICKY!!;)

thanks scott!

Yeah facebook works as well and I'm not trying to replace that. This is mostly for people who haven't met yet.

At least for me, i've met a lot of people who are by themselves and at the dropzone for the first time.. You could imagine that it's hard to find other people on Facebook to jump with if you're not friends with them.

This would also give other people a chance to help any first timers as well. With the new timeline design, it's hard to start a conversation within a dropzone's facebook page.

And of course, if this doesn't work, it won't work. I'm curious if people would use it that's all.

Here's another idea: Just show up and jump with whoever happens to be there.

Always good, but I could see some people saying, "I'm gonna be here..." and wanting to know who to look for as well, even if they haven't met them.
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.