Hovergirl

Looking for RW school recommendation

Hi, I'm looking for a recommendation for an RW school.
I'd like to travel to either Florida or Arizona for some quality RW instruction. I have only 115 jumps and I've made only 3 jumps so far this year after a MANY year layoff, and as winter is nearly here, I would like to go somewhere for some help with my RW skills,
I am B licensed and have my own gear.
thank you in advance for your help!

Well, either state has great coaches and DZ's. If I went to Florida I would look up Doug Park. in AZ, well there is that team called Air Speed, at that DZ called Eloy, they might be able to help ya out.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Brianne Thompson in Eloy has competed at a national level and coached a ton of teams for 4-way relative work. I worked with her in April and she was also coaching several teams of brand new RW folks. None of them could say enough good things about her, and my experience was that her attitude and ability are awesome. Her partner Nik did some jumps and tunnel coaching, he was equally awesome and they were both down to earth and humble.

http://www.axisflightschool.com/

If you are also looking for formal coaching, I would recommend you check out Skydive University. There is a campus in DeLand amongst other places.

Of course it also depends on if you want to pay someone to jump with you (which it sounds like you do) or just do some good learning jumps with experienced skydivers.