CarpeDiem3

"Parachutist" Featured Art

No drogue (artistic license?). Not sure what the bridle-looking thing is at the bottom of the main container is.

Passenger wearing a go-pro.

On an artistic note: composition is rather simplistic. What is accepeted in a photograph isn't always the best choice for a painting. Use of color is very good, and the sense of light is nice.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

No drogue (artistic license?). Not sure what the bridle-looking thing is at the bottom of the main container is.

It is not a Go Pro its the silhouette of the right hand, it might even be a Shopped photo.

BTW, What sort of attachment is it, it wont open ion Chrome, or in Photoshop, had to open it in IE
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It is not a Go Pro its the silhouette of the right hand.

Possibly, which made me look at the TM's left hand. Looks like a floppy altimeter. :o Hard to see how high the hell you are, if that's what's really going on.

Personally, I think the artist does what we (artists) all do. We take what we want and disregard the rest, put in something or other, in the hope that what we render is better than what we saw, or captured in a photo. Sometimes, it works, sometimes, not so much, sometimes sucks, sometimes, it is amazing!

If you're a halfway decent artist, over a lifetime, you might get a half dozen pieces that surpass the sucky stage. ;)

Great art is defined by the critics and investors. :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

BTW, What sort of attachment is it, it wont open ion Chrome, or in Photoshop, had to open it in IE

It's a jpg file, and the suffix is there on my computer file from which it was uploaded. Then DZcom changes my name into that gobbly-do-gook name with no suffix...

No bridle and drogue is the obvious one.

That line behind the main container I think is the main pin flap hanging open in the breeze.

There's a lump on top of the passenger's helmet: a Gopro?

The blob on the instructor's left wrist: either a Gopro, or he's about to lose his altimeter.

There's still one item yet that no one else has thought of...

It's a jpg file, and the suffix is there on my computer file from which it was uploaded. Then DZcom changes my name into that gobbly-do-gook name with no suffix...

No bridle and drogue is the obvious one.

That line behind the main container I think is the main pin flap hanging open in the breeze.

There's a lump on top of the passenger's helmet: a Gopro?

The blob on the instructor's left wrist: either a Gopro, or he's about to lose his altimeter.

There's still one item yet that no one else has thought of...

The lump is NOT on top of the helmet, it's the silhouette from the right hand, without the delineation of the head it's not easy to see.
the open flap is NOT a "wrong with this pic" all sigma rigs (and probably others) have the flap open on drogue deployment.
TI hand could be a GoPro, but again not a "wrong with this pic" thing.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Tandem sunset load?

Ding ding ding!

It's either a sunrise or a sunset jump. And nobody is up in the morning doing tandems that early, which would require a take-off in the dark. So it must be a late sunset jump. And with the sun already half way below the horizon, by the time the canopy ride gets to the ground, it's gonna be near dark. Not great for judging depth for a good landing flare.

Tandem sunset load?

Ding ding ding!

It's either a sunrise or a sunset jump. And nobody is up in the morning doing tandems that early, which would require a take-off in the dark. So it must be a late sunset jump. And with the sun already half way below the horizon, by the time the canopy ride gets to the ground, it's gonna be near dark. Not great for judging depth for a good landing flare.

You guys miss out on all the cool jumps:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Sunset loads are great, even for tandems, and Dawn loads are special too, watching the sun come up TWICEB|B|B|
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?