ReluctantStool

Closing Pin Necklace, bought or earned?

The reasons why are as varied as each of us that wears one. Either stainless or gold, given or bought. My wife gave me mine for my 100th, along with a bottle of Jack (which by the way has long since departed). Worn it ever since that day. Man did that goal feel so good to achieve.
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

When I had my A license signed off I bought myself one... Like others have said, I'm not a fan of the "I'm a Skydiver, ask me about it!" t-shirts...

I like that the pin makes me smile everytime I see it in the mirror or put my hand on it... It's also a nice way to meet other jumpers! :)

I feel like I'm in some secret club! B|

I refuse to accept a mediocre life...

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com

I got kne for an AFF graduation gift to myself. Don't care who sees it or if its inside or outside of my shirt, or if ya on my back or centered on my chest. It's on my necklace and I like it there. I tell chicks it is the silver sperm award charm given to the second place sperm shooter. They usually laugh and then ask who got gold. Then I wait and they laugh again and realize I'm full of shit while my wife shakes her head behind me.

I notice alot of Skydivers wear one, and I know they are abundantly available to purchase, but I would think it would be earned not bought. Any thoughts? Discuss!!! :)

They used to be, and when that changed, some people stopped wearing them.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I got kne for an AFF graduation gift to myself. Don't care who sees it or if its inside or outside of my shirt, or if ya on my back or centered on my chest. It's on my necklace and I like it there. I tell chicks it is the silver sperm award charm given to the second place sperm shooter. They usually laugh and then ask who got gold. Then I wait and they laugh again and realize I'm full of shit while my wife shakes her head behind me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PRICELESS!!!!
Sincerely, Daniel (not as fat as he thinks he is) Adams
http://www.skyjump.com
http://www.vimeo.com/dandaninc
http://www.youtube.com/dandaninc

I I think it's much nicer to wear something that's discreet, but would be instantly recognisable to another jumper anywhere in the world.

^This is why I wear mine (when I wear it) I've made friends all over the world simply from one or the other of us (often via a closing pin necklace) recognized the other as a skydiver away from the dropzone.