CarpeDiem3

Jumping with a pink tutu?

Flopity things like that can be... challenging. Santaclause suits, tuxes, other costumes. They can all get you into trouble. A boc is just about the worst thing to jump them with. You're gona laugh but this is the truth. The best way to do any of that shit is a ripcord. Just make sure you're current on the canopy as well. I've seen guys pound in on canopies that they were not current with in the middle of a demo trying to be "responsable" with the deployment.

Not saying you shouldnt do this or have fun but at the very least antisapate problems reaching the pud. Practice pull. start early. give your self plenty of time to find your way through all the shit. Worst case just hang out for the last thousand feet with your hand on it. And don't... reach through some thing. This thing may have elastic on the waist. How far will it streatch? The drag will be pulling on it. You might make a belt for it even if it's just cord laced through it with a needle.

Lee
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com

As it happens, this Halloween my friend jumped as the tooth fairy which included a tutu. He did 1 jump with it. I just rewatched the video, everything seemed fine, he did make sure the back didn't cover his hackey, but it worked. He also had butterfly wings on.

So it's been done before and nothing bad happened. Not to worry!

Where's the best place to purchase a pink tutu? Do they come in a 36" waist?