alexafox

My first Boogie! (Yes I'll buy beer)

So as of tonight I'll be driving to my very first boogie!

I'm so excited! :D

That's really all I had to say...

I had to tell someone how excited I am! None of my colleagues understand... When I say boogie I'm pretty sure they're picturing some weird voodoo dance around a burning whuffos or something...

Anyway, YAY! :P
I refuse to accept a mediocre life...

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com

So as of tonight I'll be driving to my very first boogie!

I'm so excited! :D

That's really all I had to say...

I had to tell someone how excited I am! None of my colleagues understand... When I say boogie I'm pretty sure they're picturing some weird voodoo dance around a burning whuffos or something...

FULLMOON BOOGIE?

That's a great eventB|B|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

... When I say boogie I'm pretty sure they're picturing some weird voodoo dance around a burning whuffos or something...

Ummm...

You haven't been to a boogie before, have you?

Weird dancing, fires, other "shenanigans"...

Sometimes the whuffos disappear. I haven't seen any sacrificed to the weather gods, but I usually go to bed fairly early.

Seriously, have fun, but be careful.

It's really easy to get tempted into doing stuff beyond your skills and taking extra risks.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

... When I say boogie I'm pretty sure they're picturing some weird voodoo dance around a burning whuffos or something...

Ummm...

You haven't been to a boogie before, have you?

Weird dancing, fires, other "shenanigans"...

Sometimes the whuffos disappear. I haven't seen any sacrificed to the weather gods, but I usually go to bed fairly early.

Seriously, have fun, but be careful.

It's really easy to get tempted into doing stuff beyond your skills and taking extra risks.

Hahaha yea there was some crazy shit happening after dark! :P

I had a great time! I have so many random bruises that I have no idea where they came from!

And that is definitely good advice!.. A few people asked me to come on loads that I thought might be a bit outside my experience level so I was always asking the load organisers (who I'd jumped with before) whether I should come on or not or to give me an easy slot where I wouldn't get in anyones way... Although they kept telling me I was underestimating my flying ability which was kinda nice :)
Awesome times! :)

P.S. How freakin awesome are angles!!! I'm addicted now! :P
I refuse to accept a mediocre life...

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com

FULLMOON BOOGIE?

That's a great eventB|B|B|

YUP! :) It was fun as!

What ya doing at Xmas Lex, I'm heading over that way, for Picton and then Toogs., if Naggers is doing anything around 22-23 Dec I might pop in?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?