dsemac91

Fun Skydiving videos

So I'm working on a collection, im trying to collect skydiving videos (mainly off youtube as I wouldnt know where else to go) that show people having a great time, smiling, jumping etc etc with some up beat music in the background that really sets a good mood. I know this sounds vague, but a good example is Flo Rida's music video for "Wild ones",

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOR_HuHRNs
is the video im referring to.

I have plenty of examples from tandems, I'm trying to get more free fly/ solo/ belly videos etc.

I figured what better way to get them than asking here...

I have some video editing skills (3dsMAX and After Effects, im no pro by any means) but my goal is to get my college buddies, friends, and other relatives to jump. Too many of them are scared, and usually these videos really make them smile! Its good for convincing!

Thanks guys :D

Don't ever try to convince someone to jump.

First off, if something were to happen to them, you would feel horrible, and they would feel pain, or worse.

If someone wants to jump, they will find a way, if they don't want to, why push them to do something they wouldn't want to do on their own?

I understand the "Wow, this the the best thing in the world" feeling, but face it, over 99% of the population will never do it.

Last of all, a new jumper is a boring person to be around after the first couple of stories.:P

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

+1

If someone wants to jump, feel free to light the path. But, to me at least, trying to pursude someone is an ethical no-no.

Don't worry, it won't be long until all of your friends are skydiving. That happens in two ways:

1. Some of your current friends may start jumping.

Or more likely,

2. Your current friends will be replaced by new ones.

:D
Apex BASE

+1

If someone wants to jump, feel free to light the path. But, to me at least, trying to pursude someone is an ethical no-no.
\

+1

Most of my whuffo freinds /family have jumped, but I never asked them to. they came to me and I helped them set up the jump.
If you have to convince them, they probably shouldn't be jumping.
My photos

My Videos

First off, if something were to happen to them, you would feel horrible, and they would feel pain, or worse.

If someone wants to jump, they will find a way, if they don't want to, why push them to do something they wouldn't want to do on their own?

I understand the "Wow, this the the best thing in the world" feeling, but face it, over 99% of the population will never do it.

Last of all, a new jumper is a boring person to be around after the first couple of stories.:P

I understand what you mean, I've gotten a handful of people to do it, and for most of them it has been a 1 and done kind of deal so it really
isnt for everyone, but... I have yet to see someone not like it. This thread wasn't a matter of pushing people to jump... but rather the fact
that I meet new faces on a daily basis on campus, extracirricular activities do come up often.. and often times I wish I had a nice little c
ollection like I'm collecting now!

I thought this was kind of a fun one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdEQhAP4tPE

someone's boogie compilation.

Thanks, thats a nice compilation, definitley will be using :P

+1

Don't worry, it won't be long until all of your friends are skydiving. That happens in two ways:

1. Some of your current friends may start jumping.

Or more likely,

2. Your current friends will be replaced by new ones.

I'm not friends with the majority of the people I was friends with in highschool, sadly some of them chose the party life, while I chose to
educate my self in college :(. I'm not saying im better than anyone by any means but we just parted ways and thats that. So I meet alot of new
faces on campus almost on a daily basis. And networking is definitley one of the perks of College, alot of times this involves going out in groups
and skydiving is an awesome group event :P haha....

I'm in alot of organizations in class, and often times we go out in big groups for social events, and I had suggested skydiving (duhh!) many showed
interest( about 23 people) this is awesome because the more people that wanna go the cheaper it is!

I recently got in touch with another friend who goes to the same Uni as I, and I took him to spaceland to do a tandem... now hes on AFF level 12!!
its awesome feeling to share this joy with friends.

your #2 is definitley the case with me! as I stated above haha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzrt_-RSMj4

I love this one! This video always makes me want to go jump :)

ahhh such a fun video, Thanks for your addition! :P

https://vimeo.com/50565962

Makes me miss the summer already.

Thanks for the video!!

awesome video haha... man I was smiling the whole time. Looks like it was a fun Season for you!
What DZ is this?

A group of Brits at Deland - they were there when I was doing AFF..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5tkTegtrBY

another awesome video, man so much fun. I wanna visit other DZs one day :P
Thanks for the find!

Definitely gonna reward my self once I graduate College!

https://vimeo.com/50565962

Makes me miss the summer already.

Thanks for the video!!

awesome video haha... man I was smiling the whole time. Looks like it was a fun Season for you!
What DZ is this?

Most of it is at Teuge, the Netherlands, some of it was during the (awesome!) Flanders Boogie at Moorsele, Belgium. If you want more nice video's you should look up the dayvideo's of the Flanders Boogie on youtube, by WillemseMedia.
"So I jump out, look up, and think 'Oh SHIT!...

It's PINK!!!'"
- army guy after his first staticline jump

It's not skydiving but artful paragliding. Yeah, the dark side of the force, huh huh... But really fun and nice, though. And one of the few vids that doesn't get blocked here on behalf of royalty-enforcing German GEMA.
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

Here's my favorite video. Nothing special about the skydive ....just havin' some fun.:)
http://youtu.be/a7wwGWwRUCs

Man z-hills looked really different back then.

This was at Phoenix/Zhills. Next door to Skydive City. (yes, two major DZs within spitting distance of each other ...complete with all the drama you would expect from that arrangement).

This was at Phoenix/Zhills. Next door to Skydive City. (yes, two major DZs within spitting distance of each other ...complete with all the drama you would expect from that arrangement).

I heard there was even a third DZ there just on the other side of the runway lol

Here's my favorite video. Nothing special about the skydive ....just havin' some fun.:)
http://youtu.be/a7wwGWwRUCs

FUN!!! Folks are WAY to serious these days!! By the way, (??) "clear skies WHAT underwear"?

:D You guys frickin rock!!!!

Blue Skies! Black Death Crotchless Underwear! :)

------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-