1 France1 (Akrostyle)
2 France2 (Solaris)
3 GBR (Pixie + Al)

VRV
1 France Team4Speed
2 UAE Nexus
3 USA SDC Standard

AWESOME Work by Kristal, Congrats to Matt and Domi and Nico B|B|B|
Also huge congrats to SoCal Converge, who never let the lead exceed 0.3 points. Tightest competition ever.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Freefly
1 France2 (Kristal)
2 USA2 (SoCal Converge)
3 France1 (Babylon)

Freestyle
1 France1 (Akrostyle)
2 France2 (Solaris)
3 GBR (Pixie + Al)

VRV
1 France Team4Speed
2 UAE Nexus
3 USA SDC Standard

Also huge congrats to SoCal Converge, who never let the lead exceed 0.3 points. Tightest competition ever.

Absolutely,

Did you see how TIGHT Nico's camera work was, that was fucking GREATB|B|B|B|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynshvDVa7zo
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Freefly
1 France2 (Kristal)
2 USA2 (SoCal Converge)
3 France1 (Babylon)

Freestyle
1 France1 (Akrostyle)
2 France2 (Solaris)
3 GBR (Pixie + Al)

VRV
1 France Team4Speed
2 UAE Nexus
3 USA SDC Standard

Absolutely,

Did you see how TIGHT Nico's camera work was, that was fucking GREATB|B|B|B|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynshvDVa7zo

I thought Matt hill was the camera guy on Kristal?

Last round to go in FS4 Open and Women, 2 rounds to go in FS8
Open is very tight between Belgium and USA, they have equal scores after 9 rounds
Women is likely France and USA, France leads by 5 points
8 is pretty tight between USA and France, USA has a 4 point lead, so with no big mistake they should have the title

8way
USA
France
Russia
Germany
Switzerlaaaaand :)

The Frogs certainly have their collective shit together this year B|B|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

apparently one of the most competitive meets ever, plus very different at all levels than anything organised till now.
they even have 2 competitive demonstration disciplins : speedskydiving (which Switzerland won) and ParaSki :o
also big concerts in the evening (the musical choice is not my favorite, but still reflects the size of the event) : Usher, Katy Perry , Chris Brown...
And apparently on DZ.com which would be the biggest skydiving forum, nobody seems to give a shite [:/]

French triple Gold in Canopy formations, and also in MAle Senior Style

France really has a great program overall!

Some interesting development coming to the Canadian team coming up too.. Michel is apparently retiring from the FS 4way team and the 3 brothers already have a replacement in mind... Should make for a very fast team! (the 3 brothers came in 4th in both FS and VFS: that's pretty fucking amazing if you ask me!)

And Phish: some of us care, but I would have cared more if the meet would have posted the video of the rounds to follow it closer...
Remster

TRUE, THERE WAS IN MY OPINION SOMETHING MISSING : A CENTRALISATION OF THE INFO, MAYBE DUE TO EVERYBODY POSTING STUFF ON THEIR SIDES ON SOCIAL MEDIAS

Lots of great action in all disciplins, lots of drama apparently too

The lack of centralization and the issue with time zones is impacting things too. For most of us the events occured overnight and by the time we wake up the entire days events are over and we see the scores and no running commentary. With the lack of a social media site to stay up to the minute it loses some of its appeal and the fact that the events have lasted for so many days does not help either. I am used to the US nationals were 4 way is done in 2 days max. Making it last for multiple days means that other then about 45 seconds to check scores once in the morning I just lost interest since it was going to be another day for anything to happen.

The lack of central places to see the social commentary did not help on the interest levels either. The deletion of the Youtube channel, the limited videos being posted and even the lack of the USPA to post running commentary on their Facebook other then the final results was not a great effort to engage US jumpers. I know 4 jumpers that are there and the total amount of info coming out of Dubai was things like "Wish us luck!" "Here is the scores for today", "We won X Event!", "We were disqualified!" (My personal favorite!) and things like that. I saw more from the vendors then I saw from the official sources. PD, Cypres, and a few others did a great job showing off their athletes but beyond that... almost no information was coming out that I was able to see.

The US team either did not have any sort of blog running or if they did they did a horrible job of promoting it and I was never able to find it.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

The lack of centralization and the issue with time zones is impacting things too. For most of us the events occured overnight and by the time we wake up the entire days events are over and we see the scores and no running commentary. With the lack of a social media site to stay up to the minute it loses some of its appeal and the fact that the events have lasted for so many days does not help either. I am used to the US nationals were 4 way is done in 2 days max. Making it last for multiple days means that other then about 45 seconds to check scores once in the morning I just lost interest since it was going to be another day for anything to happen.

The lack of central places to see the social commentary did not help on the interest levels either. The deletion of the Youtube channel, the limited videos being posted and even the lack of the USPA to post running commentary on their Facebook other then the final results was not a great effort to engage US jumpers. I know 4 jumpers that are there and the total amount of info coming out of Dubai was things like "Wish us luck!" "Here is the scores for today", "We won X Event!", "We were disqualified!" (My personal favorite!) and things like that. I saw more from the vendors then I saw from the official sources. PD, Cypres, and a few others did a great job showing off their athletes but beyond that... almost no information was coming out that I was able to see.

The US team either did not have any sort of blog running or if they did they did a horrible job of promoting it and I was never able to find it.

Conversely, I seem to have been able to access a lot of info daily, CP, VFS and AE were all stellar performances and It's been an absolute joy watching them B|B|B|
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?