destiny2829

Need help from Oklahoma

hello, I was hoping to get some help from all of you. My work requires me to travel all over the US. This month my travels have brought me to Tulsa Oklahoma. If anyone knows of any good places to jump around here I would really appreciate the info!!! I only get one day off in the next two weeks and would like to make the best of it. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Jeesh, you & Heather only get on here when you need something!>:(
Stay, chat, get comfortable.:P
Oh, and have fun in tornado alley while your at it ;)

Sorry, don't have any info to share w/ you.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

I'm the videographer at Skydive Tulsa and as everyone has already said either DZ will get you in the air with SOME of the friendliest skydivers in Oklahoma. (Kris notice I put some in caps? all are not located in the northeastern part of the state ;))
We would prefer you came to Skydive Tulsa but where you go is your choice and I have good friends at Airtight. Skydive Tulsas number 918-266-3332.

Thanks everyone for your help....I have spoke with Dale and he seems very nice and said wonderful things about both dropzones. Hopefully I will get a weekend day off to get out there and jump. As it looks right now, I have Thanksgiving off and then who knows when my next day off will be. Love those microwaved dinners ;) Please let me know if either of the two drop zones are open during the week as well....thanks again for all of your help and hope to see you guys up in the air soon!!!! And BTW MISS ERICA....hahaha....thanks for the kind words...see if I send you any more funnies :P

I wish I could get Friday off to go and jump, or Saturday or Sunday. Sadly enough it looks like my only day off for the next 7 days is Thanksgiving...ugh...nothing is open and there isn't anything to do...lucky me..... If I get a day off on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday I will definitely be on my way out there.
If anyone knows of any dropzone close to Tulsa that is going to be open on Thanksgiving, PLEASE let me know.....
Wish you all the happiest of holidays and hope to see you in the air soon!!!
:)

C'mon Racerman, lets be honest....whens the last time you and your FIREBOLT has graced OSC with your awesome company? I think its been sometime. We now have a Cessna 402 that dumps 8-9 jumpers, with an almost Otter sized door, out @ between 11-13,500. What DZ in Oklahoma do you know has that going on? I mean your jumping in Dallas (if your even current)...anywhere almost sucks compared to SDD! Whenever your ready to come support a dropzone thats hungry to grow and grow in the right direction, stop by but leave ur buttholeness at home ;)

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
-GBC

Last time I was at OSC was 9-22-12. And yes, I waited 6 hours before getting on a load. That C402 is so unreliable that I bet it's only flown 3 months this year!

C'mon Racerman, lets be honest....whens the last time you and your FIREBOLT has graced OSC with your awesome company? I think its been sometime. We now have a Cessna 402 that dumps 8-9 jumpers, with an almost Otter sized door, out @ between 11-13,500. What DZ in Oklahoma do you know has that going on? I mean your jumping in Dallas (if your even current)...anywhere almost sucks compared to SDD! Whenever your ready to come support a dropzone thats hungry to grow and grow in the right direction, stop by but leave ur buttholeness at home ;)