Falcon7Zero

Skydive Elsinore

I took a long period off from the sport and was sort of lost as to where to go to get back in. Go back to my old DZ? Do some exploring? In the end I opted to explore there is a lot to see and do out there right?

After a currency jump elsewhere. I took a canopy course at Elsinore which showed me just how much I didn't know that I didn't know. I followed that up with some more canopy coaching. Again, I was totally stoked about the quality and volume of information I received. Along with that I was guided in the purchase of my next canopy and I am both happy and confident I was given the right direction.

Anyway, I wanted to take time to give a shout out to the folks at the DZ. Manifest is top notch... Thanks to the packers (Travis) whom were extremely busy and still managed to fit me in and keep me making loads for the course. Barry my canopy instructor... The dude rocks!!! The Square 1 staff (Sparkles) on the DZ for going out of the way to provide excellent customer service...

Probably one of the best days I have ever had on a DZ!!!

Blues...

Matt
"I once met three guys named pain, suffering and sacrafice. Now were inseperable, were best friends."

-Lance Armstrong