girthy

Glad i left Eloy when team qatar showed up....

Should have brought chocolate covered bacon treats to the DZ for everyone.:D:D

Free hotdogs for everyone!

Yeah but there's no pork in them. No chicken either. And no beef. Oh yeah and it's not lamb or mutton...

Actually, it depends. There are versions of hotdogs with pork in them. I prefer the 100% beef hotdogs though. You just have to read the labels
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Actually, it depends. There are versions of hotdogs with pork in them. I prefer the 100% beef hotdogs though. You just have to read the labels

Go to England and you might end with a Hothorse :S
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Or hotcats in China. :o:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Or hotcats in China. :o:D

Either is probably preferable to a Hot Pocket in the US!
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA

only YOU are resposible for your spot. If they have screwed it, a go around or stay in if you aren't happy.

Some pilots/drop zones won't give you a go around due to the wasted money and time. You either get out where you are, or ride the plane down and waste your jump ticket. That's an unacceptable choice.

The DZO needs to have a serious talk with them about cooperating for everyone's good.

My point still stands. You can choose to ride the plane down. Nobody forces you to have a long spot.

And if you get a long spot, pull a little higher and learn to fly a canopy to maximise your glide.

Besides, at Eloy don't 4-way teams get out on a separate pass at 10,500?

Only if they chose to have a 10k pass. Otherwise, they are just annother 4way on a load to 13k.
Remster

My point still stands. You can choose to ride the plane down. Nobody forces you to have a long spot.

with all due respect....
a group that lingers a LONG time in the door,, coupled with a P I C who "prefers" NOT to do go arounds, ABSOLUTELY forces those who are later in the exit order to "have a long spot"....[:/]>:(...and that's not fair..:|

Ride the plane DOWN???
:o:S

No thanks... jumpers are IN the plane,,, To SKYDIVE... most places do NOT re-issue jump tickets to those who LAND with the plane.... (unless things have Changed )
While it isn't specifically written in FAA lingo OR in the BSRs....a Big part of our sport IS and should always be..... Courtesy to Others.. i sure hope we are ALL in agreement about That.:|

jmy

What you're experiencing is oil money at it's worst.

I think it's more accurate to say Rich People at their worst. I don't think it necessarily depends on where the money comes from.

Well, there's one way to deal with them if they become a problem at the DZ... Pull the reserve handle on ALL of their rigs. :|

It's been done before.

you could exit immediately after them, goose them for a point, and when they come screaming at your when you land...mention the fact that if they would like to get out earlier they will not have to worry about you joining the skydive. :)
I'd pay money to see video of that!

Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

you could exit immediately after them, goose them for a point, and when they come screaming at your when you land...mention the fact that if they would like to get out earlier they will not have to worry about you joining the skydive. :)
I'd pay money to see video of that!

Surprise rodeo dive!!! ;)