npng

Transportation from LAX to Skydive Perris?

Hi guys!

I was just wondering if any of you knew a good "cheap" reliable way to get to Skydive Perris from LAX?

Public transportation is out of the subject as I will be carrying too much stuff with me.

Thanks in advance

I just meant regular public transportation. I don't wanna get lost lol.

But any shuttle company that you may know of or someone that commutes would be fine!

Renting a car would cost me too much as I am just under 25 and they would charge me extras. And i'll be In Cali for 11 days. The bill could go up fearly quick with a rental!

Thanks for the reply!

Ugh, see this is what bugs me about transportation to dropzones. You're coming from a place where airplanes go, and you're going to a place where airplanes go! It doesn't seem like it should be THAT much of a stretch to make an airplane go from here... to here! See what I'm saying? Decades of general aviation and we still need to take a car between these two points? Feels like the system's broken, somewhere!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Ugh, see this is what bugs me about transportation to dropzones. You're coming from a place where airplanes go, and you're going to a place where airplanes go! It doesn't seem like it should be THAT much of a stretch to make an airplane go from here... to here! See what I'm saying? Decades of general aviation and we still need to take a car between these two points? Feels like the system's broken, somewhere!

$$$ :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I used to feel the same way going to out of town DZ's. We pick up our out of towners for gas$$, that way they can spend more $$$ jumping. We even send our 20 person shuttle van for groups.

I am sure it would not be a problem at this time of year getting Perris to use one of their otters to come get you. If you were willing to pay for the aircraft time, fuel, pilot, handling fees at LAX etc. Would be 000's of $ but expect they would be happy to do it.

Hi guys!

I was just wondering if any of you knew a good "cheap" reliable way to get to Skydive Perris from LAX?

Public transportation is out of the subject as I will be carrying too much stuff with me.

Thanks in advance

I know of two people that have done that in the past.
I don't know if they still do.
Send me an email at aerosoftware_AT_makeithappen.com for info.

Make It Happen
Parachute History
DiveMaker