Timmeeh

Energy drink school assignment help?

Hey Guys!

I need skydivers help with this one!
I'm on an assignment and made a rookie survey.

Will you answer 4 simple questions for me? It would be a big help.

NOTICE: If you do not drink energy drinks at all, just answer with the "other" option. Thx

http://questionpro.com/t/AJu78ZPESg

Thanks!
Look mommi! Me jump out airplane! Wiiiii

Gatorade made the energy drink list??? and redline didn't??

real men drink redline!B|

Bull Shit! Real men drink water or Beer. And, they drink thier water from a water fountain or kitchen faucet but never from a fricking bottle. :P

When they drink beer, they don't care if the glass has been sanitized or the bottle has a designer fricken label. ;)

Kids today?[:/]

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Haha. This turns out pretty good :P Well. I had to contact non-danish skydivers. And find out more about energy drink at some different extreme sports.

Do you guys drink more, after what Felix did? Just give it an extra thought, and let me know! I really could use it! B|

Gatorade made the energy drink list??? and redline didn't??

real men drink redline!B|

Due to some research about market analyzes, i found different reports about sales value on energy drinks. Redline was not near the top 5.. sorry man :|

Not sure exactly what you're looking to research but opinions on Felix within the skydiving community before his jump last year were... shall we say, "mixed". Immediately afterwards all appeared to have been forgiven. Then the documentary came out and I think the love kinda wore off a little again. I don't think the jump itself is likely to have much effect on what energy drink skydivers drink, if any. Felix having an association with Red Bull may even have a negative impact on skydivers desire to buy Red Bull. Skydivers may see such stunts in association with the back story which the rest of the non-jumping community are unlikely to be aware of.

Haha. This turns out pretty good :P Well. I had to contact non-danish skydivers. And find out more about energy drink at some different extreme sports.

Do you guys drink more, after what Felix did? Just give it an extra thought, and let me know! I really could use it! B|

No, I didn't drink any extra after Felix's jump.

The only time I drank Red Bull last year is when the Red Bull cuties gave me a couple at SDC Summerfest.
And the only reason I drank them is because they were free.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

The only time I drank Red Bull last year is when the Red Bull cuties gave me a couple at SDC Summerfest.
And the only reason I drank them is because they were free.

This (though not at Summerfest, at the American Boogie a couple years ago).

Of course I'm a canned/bottled beverage marketer's worst nightmare in that I basically drink three non-alcoholic beverages: 90% tap water, 7% coffee, and 2.5% hot tea. The other 0.5% is assorted and occasional packaged soft drinks, usually club soda or seltzer.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Our local 4 way team is sponsored by the local Battery energy drink distributor, this means that we now have 10 cases of the stuff in our club house and the team is selling them for a euro a pop. So any time we have meetings we end up sitting there drinking it :D