LVjayhawk15

Thanks!passed AFF!

Thanks to those who responded to any topics, or to some of you who PMd me tips but also words of encouragement...i passed AFF yesterday! wootwoot! Now onto the A lisc...so, that being said...any tips for that? lol
I do thank you all for the feedback and help along the way!
-corrie
I bust mine so I can kick yours.

Thanks to those who responded to any topics, or to some of you who PMd me tips but also words of encouragement...i passed AFF yesterday! wootwoot! Now onto the A lisc...so, that being said...any tips for that? lol
-corrie

Congratulations!

Now onto the A lisc...so, that being said...any tips for that?
-corrie

Listen to your coaches!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Some of my favorite jumps so far have been on marginal weather days! Including a couple of 20 knot wind-speed landings and my first really stable exit, after flying around for 15 minutes trying to find holes in rain clouds!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Be a sponge.

definitely be open to information you can gain from any GOOD source...there are a lot of people who want to give advice that might not be particularly suited to you, apply to the situation or might just be down right wrong. always pass questions or info by your instructors. good luck its just begun and youll have a blast! oh and practice packing as soon as possible!
"its just a normal day at the dropzone until its not"

-corrie

Skydiver Information Manual
http://www.uspa.org/SIM.aspx

A-license progression card (in the manual)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239