Cessna172Rocket

Skydive From Cessna 172 Reims Rocket

Hello everyone! I'm new around here and I would like to have some of your opinions for this matter...
I own a Cessna 172 Reims Rocket with 210hp, does any one ever used a similar aircraft for skydive? If yes, does that aircraft had the Supplemental Type Certificate (aproval) for this operation?
The main goal of my question is to find someone who can help me to find the correct STC for my aircraft...
Any information would be helpful, and appreciated from our skydivers local association...

I have flown one with the door off for photos but I haven't used it for jump operations. I don't see it being an issue and it will sure climb great. Most jump doors have been done with a field approval so you will need an FAA inspector who will work with you and a mechanic that can do the job and the paperwork. I like the Rocket and flew my friend's for a while until he sold it because we didn't fly it enough.

I'm sure it climbs great! We have already done some several drops with 4 jumpers at 10,000ft took about 30min (groud/ground). The main problem now is the legal issue with the national authorities... I realy need to have the correct STC for all the jump kit (foot step, wind deflector, inside hook, protection for rudder pedals, etc...), in order to have all the legal stuff in order!