JoeyH

100th?

100 was a 4-way horny gorilla (with a couple other people chasing the formation). It was a shit show but a lot of fun. :D:D

I recently did #1000, which was also a 4-way ... with the reigning world champs. It was very far from a shit show but a lot of fun. :)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

B| that's cool. I have seen/heard about some crazy 1000. For example: once heard about (I don't know the validity) a 7 way nude with a blow up dolphin and they managed to get all 7 people riding the thing. :o
Carpe Diem, even if it kills me

100 = Naked
1000 = Pie filled with all kinds of nasties to the face

Those are the traditions at my DZ
I made an error of standing behind someone who just finished their 1000th early in my training.. never again
My jumpsuit still smelt smelt of sour cream after 3 washes

Nice :) not too big of a halo fan but to each their own! Did y'all have fun?

It was fun and I am glad to have done it. But there was not anything super great about it. It did make her 100th special.
Instructor quote, “What's weird is that you're older than my dad!”

100 = Naked
1000 = Pie filled with all kinds of nasties to the face

Those are the traditions at my DZ
I made an error of standing behind someone who just finished their 1000th early in my training.. never again
My jumpsuit still smelt smelt of sour cream after 3 washes

WTF?

100 gets you a pie. If you want to jump naked (which is another tradition) go for it.

The traditional 1000 jump celebration is champagne shared with friends.
Remster

The traditional 1000 jump celebration is champagne shared with friends.

You know, I've never heard of that as a tradition (though I think it's an awesome one). Is that a Canuckian thing? Because, come to think of it, the lovely bottle of champagne that I got after my 1000th *was* provided to me by Canucks. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Jump #100, DC-3, I took Tom Falzone's slot on Airmoves and did a 36 point 4-way with Dan BC, Troy Widgery and James Layne. Richard Stuart shot the video. Well, I just picked up grips as they turned and burned around me:P

What a memory.

James would have been 42 yesterday[:/]