BloominOnion12

Meat and 2 veg.

On butt naked lobs, i've always worn a pair of boxers in the plane over the legstraps and also taken part of the lining foam out of my helmet.

Then when you get to altitude, give the gentleman sausage a little rub so it looks a little bit more respectable, take the boxers off and put them in your helmet where the foam normally is.

After the lob, take off the helmet and put the boxers back on!

Job done...

My helmet ain't big enough! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

On butt naked lobs, i've always worn a pair of boxers in the plane over the legstraps and also taken part of the lining foam out of my helmet.

Then when you get to altitude, give the gentleman sausage a little rub so it looks a little bit more respectable, take the boxers off and put them in your helmet where the foam normally is.

After the lob, take off the helmet and put the boxers back on!

Job done...

Haha, yes. Put your boxers on your head and rub your junk on the ride up.

Seriously, the correct way is to wrap yourself in toilet paper and light it on fire as you leave the plane. Just be careful not to get a boner as that will increase your wingload a lot.

See i have got alot of info from dropzone, this is what its for no matter what the question. Alot of humor too! I might should have said twig and berries might have been more understandable for some, but I like the idea of shorts in helmet to have for when I land, I will try my best to stand it up. haha i dont want to be sitting there rubbing junk in the airplane it might seem like weird or perv or something, what if tandems were on the load...unless it was just me and the female aff instructor on plane might be different story! If it goes well i cant wait to learn sitfly and stand fly i can do this naked too for different results!

:)
The really scarey thing about your comment:

"...haha i dont want to be sitting there rubbing junk in the airplane it might seem like weird or perv or something..."

is that it might not be that out of normal. Some of us have been on loads, that I wonder if anyone would notice? [:/]
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

best thing I ever see in naked jumps is engine malfunction and emergency jump 5 kilometers away from DZ in not-so-hot-late-summer day.

18 guys and 2 girls on board weren't so excited when we managed to get them all back couple of hours later. Never see anyone from this load even talking about jump naked again.

good luck.

Is there a society for joining the mile high club while skyidving...tht ever been documented as actually happening?

You should round up 7 more like minded people and try for one of these!

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=135843;guest=103892881

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=4386718;page=2;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;guest=104123151

Hi all, after accomplishing AFF at the end of fall (and loving it), I have a desire to skydive naked when weather warms up and join SANS to add to my record book. I think it would be real exciting, but was wanting some input on what experienced people have done with their meat and 2 veg. during this?

Let it hang.

Just make sure your leg straps are tight enough nothing can slip under them.

Don't land out and don't botch the landing.