SecondRound

Log Book question: What's the right thing to do?

I'm still pissed over the logbook that got stolen and never recovered late in 1997 along with most of my gear. That one had a lot of my glory days in it. Including famous people signatures. [:/]

That's one of many reasons I usually keep my log book at home and write them in at the end of the day. [:/]

The problem was, I was at a boogie. Finished the first day, went to motel, left gear in car because I was soooo tired. Next morning my roommate opens the door and asks me, I thought your car was right there? I take a look... FUCK. [:/]

That's horrible. The gear theft is bad enough, but logbooks are irreplaceable. >:(
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Took you some time.....

Log it dude. It is always something to brag about or show in the bar.

I have baan on and off skydiving a few times, but my first entry was on 18Dec 1994. Still got the card, stapled into the back of another logbook, that one stapled into another log book, that one in another logbook bag, blah blah blah.
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

The real kicker is that last week I met up with my original Instructor and I was still so awe struck that I did not ask him to sign the new logbook I bought from him even though I had the original card with me. Also, meeting him again reminded me of what I loved about skydiving, the cool people you meet.