extremeshannon

What is the best Cessna jump plane

Shannon, what does your market research show that you could comfortably operate? Go with what is best for your business. If you can comfortably operate a 206 go with that. You should be able to give the customer value for money, but you also should to make a profit.

Just my thoughts.

Colin

Are you operating from grass, snow, asphalt? Will you be operating all year or possibly using it in the winter for supply operations? (multi use aircraft) Fuel cost is your biggest concern. How many of each fun jumpers are in the area to support you and what kind of draw do you have for tandems? What is your elevation?

BS
Irony: "the History and Trivia section hijacked by the D.B. Cooper thread"

Thanks everyone,
We can support a 206. For years we have operate a DZ up here with a 206. At one point we had 2 206 aircraft. Looks like I will be aiming for a 206 if I can find one.
I have several options about a runway and have not nailed down the final locations. I am hoping for Paved if not I know of a gravel runway airport.
I do not at this time plan to use aircraft for any thing other than jump operations 6 month out of the year.

Thanks everyone