jrouse

St. Patties day weekend Fitzgerald?

One of the cutaways was a guy who made a spectacle in the packing area when he loudly chewed out his packer then proceeded to take his rig away from her, unpack it (critiquing all her work), and packed it himself.

He chopped it...
If this is your first night, you have to fight.

One of the cutaways was a guy who made a spectacle in the packing area when he loudly chewed out his packer then proceeded to take his rig away from her, unpack it (critiquing all her work), and packed it himself.

He chopped it...

:D:D:D

Wish I had names.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

He chopped it...

the sweet ironies of life:ph34r:
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

sometimes....people who Hire packers.... do so because they don't know HOW to pack,,, themselves:o:S....

looks like evidence here,,,, of Just that FACT...:S;)B|

Those packers were ALLL working, damn hard allll day and well INTO the "Beer Light" timeframe...no joke.

Criticize in Private,
Praise in Public.....

jmy
A 3914
D 12122

I don't know if doing a raft dive at a boogie with three aircraft in the air is a very good idea. The helicopter pilot saw the raft and called it out to the skyvan and otter. Then he followed it down, landed, got out and grabbed it and brought it back. Class act.
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

He chopped it...

just wondering??
If his rant was before the chop... any idea what THAT was about?
Was a packjob done that he disliked??? :|
and so then he UNpacks it ?:Sand REpacks it? and then goes up and malfunctions it???geeze.. there's your "Karma " ... ;)right there !B|

hahaha....did he pay for the packjob?:o

Oh I Liked the Acronym for the car!!!!!
:)

I don't know if doing a raft dive at a boogie with three aircraft in the air is a very good idea. The helicopter pilot saw the raft and called it out to the skyvan and otter. Then he followed it down, landed, got out and grabbed it and brought it back. Class act.

Hmmmmmmm, All the pilots were aware of the raft dive and the location of the raft was called out until it was not a factor for jump ops. Care to tell me where the problem is? I don't recall the chopper pilot going to get the raft but that could have happened I guess.

He chopped it...

just wondering??
If his rant was before the chop... any idea what THAT was about?
Was a packjob done that he disliked??? :|
and so then he UNpacks it ?:Sand REpacks it? and then goes up and malfunctions it???geeze.. there's your "Karma " ... ;)right there !B|

hahaha....did he pay for the packjob?:o

Oh I Liked the Acronym for the car!!!!!

As I recall his rig was not ready when he wanted it. I know we did need more packers.

Word around the DZ was that a local cop brought it back and was laughing about it! Can't really say that it would take sense for the helicopter pilot to add extra time to his aircraft to do that, but I didn't see either version, so who knows?

I don't know if it was that jump but it was on Saturday and the pilot handed me the raft after landing and I took it and put it in the loading tent.
They put the duals in and let me fly it to Walmart on a beer and smokes run so they weren't to worried about the Hobbs time.
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

there were at least 3 raft dives made that I know of. my group did 2 and I saw another group carry a raft onto the skyvan. I also did an inflatable pool toy airplane on sun
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I don't know if it was that jump but it was on Saturday and the pilot handed me the raft after landing and I took it and put it in the loading tent.
They put the duals in and let me fly it to Walmart on a beer and smokes run so they weren't to worried about the Hobbs time.

Okie dokie, yeah, that was definitely a different load from the one Keith, Robert, Billy, Myself and others were on. Our raft showed up by the main packing tent.

As I recall his rig was not ready when he wanted it. I know we did need more packers.

Not ready then???? I see..
maybe....but when there are limited Nylon Compression Professionals on site. then folks Need to Chill....:|
It does no one any good to overwhelm any packer(s). [:/]

Not happy with that idea????
then pack the damn thing Yourself!!...:P;)
OR make prior arrangement to have someone There, to pack for you and who might then, give YOU priority... and tip accordingly !!!
Did the offended jumper NOT realize that maybe the packers were there,,,, already having committed to pack for Other jumpers... surely common sense needs to apply here... Thanks Spence for providing the packing tent...

Son of a... I would've gone and bought some beer had I known that could've been an option!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Didn't get his name but he was driving the 4-door Porsche. That seemed fitting.

I saw that car. LMFAO, douchebag got impatient, packs himself a mal? serves him right! :D:D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

i guess the cutaways continued after we left. it was up to 9 at that point. :S

it was good seeing everyone again. we'll have to drag a bigger canadian contingent with us next year, but i'll be back for sure!

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

it was good seeing everyone again. we'll have to drag a bigger canadian contingent with us next year, but i'll be back for sure!

Will be looking for you then too. Hopefully we can get a jump in. Just so I can say I jumped with a bunch of fucking Canadians... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Will be looking for you then too. Hopefully we can get a jump in. Just so I can say I jumped with a bunch of fucking Canadians... :D:D:D

bring lead.B|
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

bring lead.B|

weight vest is at the bottom of my skydiving gear storage bin, but roger. B|

Canuckastan. :D:D:D:D:D:D

See ya next year!
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!