jrouse

St. Patties day weekend Fitzgerald?

Hey guys I was thinking of heading to Fitzgerald this weekend for the St. Patty's day boogie. Im just wondering if I should go because I am recently "A" Licensed and only have about 36 jumps. Is there room for me there and are there ever any other low experienced jumpers that attend? It's about a 10 hour drive for me from VA.
Lovin every second of it!

Hey guys I was thinking of heading to The Farm this weekend for the St. Patty's day boogie. Im just wondering if I should go because I am recently "A" Licensed and only have about 36 jumps. Is there room for me there and are there ever any other low experienced jumpers that attend? It's about a 10 hour drive for me from VA.

I think The Farm is closed this weekend. The St. Patrick's Day boogie at Fitzgerald, GA is where everybody is going and arrivals are starting today. Skydive Monroe is shutting down for the weekend because they're sending their king air down for the boogie. You may want to call The Farm to verify, if anybody is still there.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Fitzgerald Municipal Airport on Paulk Park Road in Fitzgerald, GA. look it up. ;)

For more info, go to the boogie thread in the Places To Jump forum.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I just checked the boogie page on facebook and The Farm's grand caravan is going to Fitzgerald.

That was before the GC burned up. Believe Hans is sending the Skyvan he's brining in for the spring to Fitz in its place.
In every man's life he will be allotted one good woman and one good dog. That's all you get, so appreciate them while the time you have with them lasts.

- RiggerLee

I just checked the boogie page on facebook and The Farm's grand caravan is going to Fitzgerald.

That was before the GC burned up. Believe Hans is sending the Skyvan he's brining in for the spring to Fitz in its place.

Wow, I knew the Skyvan was staying at The Farm but didn't know about the GC's demise. [:/]

the first year i went to fitz i had about 35 jumps. i'm a farm jumper, and we will be closed and at the fitz boogie. Hans, the farm dzo is running tandem ops at the boogie. all of the farms rental gear will be there.

i will personally give you a briefof the dz and possibly, time permitting (i'm editing tandem videos) be able to make a jump with you.

check you message box, ill pm you my phone number.
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

No, I'm sending him the Skyvan when we're done with it. :D:D

Hey guys I was thinking of heading to Fitzgerald this weekend for the St. Patty's day boogie. Im just wondering if I should go because I am recently "A" Licensed and only have about 36 jumps. Is there room for me there and are there ever any other low experienced jumpers that attend? It's about a 10 hour drive for me from VA.

Yes there's room for you and there are always people ready to jump with newer jumpers.

No, I'm sending him the Skyvan when we're done with it. :D:D

Either way, I'm looking forward to it!
In every man's life he will be allotted one good woman and one good dog. That's all you get, so appreciate them while the time you have with them lasts.

- RiggerLee

Yes there's room for you and there are always people ready to jump with newer jumpers.

I'm on my way down right now! This ought to be interesting! B|
Lovin every second of it!

Make sure you say hi to Normiss and me!

I never get this kind of treatment! :(

:P

Treatment? I just get "fuck you Billy!" and you're complaining! :P

Well I made it and I'm registered...where do I find you guys to say hi?

Skymama and Normiss have an RV there. If you're looking for anybody in particular, check manifest or registration, and somebody should know what direction to point you to...

I'm not getting in until late this afternoon. If you're looking for me, just ask almost anyone "where's the deaf fucker?"

:D

Make sure you say hi to Normiss and me!

I never get this kind of treatment! :(

:P

Treatment? I just get "fuck you Billy!" and you're complaining! :P

Their love for you falls on deaf ears.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Skymama and Normiss have an RV there. If you're looking for anybody in particular, check manifest or registration, and somebody should know what direction to point you to...

I'm not getting in until late this afternoon. If you're looking for me, just ask almost anyone "where's the deaf fucker?"

Missbrz is the official ASL translator for the boogie. :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Missbrz is the official ASL translator for the boogie. :P

You're saying she signs too?