superjim

Foul play at Pacific City Beach Boogie 2012??? U decide...

You're not important enough for the whole load to have been all about you. Do you really think that the two jumpers who rode down were so focused on fucking you over that they invested a ride back down in the airplane for the purpose?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

This guy is another Gerardo Flores .. You're an idiot and another bad name for the sport . Go take up tennis you clown. On top of that go watch some more conspiracy youtube videos and brainwash yourself ... Or tell the voices that are in your head telling you everyones out to get you to pipe down

I'd say this is all an elaborate troll, but experience has revealed people really are this stupid.

I would suggest,as others have, that you take up bowling but that ball return process can be tricky, wouldn't want you to claim I set you up for a broken finger.

I have been in the sport since April of 09... I have been through 2 coach courses 2 static line courses have a few hundred jumps on. I own 5 airplanes including a turbine powered ultralight. I was looking forward to getting my Tandem rating as soon as I could. I apprenticed under the DZ's old jump pilot and mechanic for about 6 months... Needless too say I know the difference between MSL and AGL...

There is a lot stuff I am not going to go into in the forum... But Mickey and Dawn didn't only set me up they taunted me when they set me up, its on tape. The thing that hurts is when you go to the people who taught you how to skydive and you know and they know what happened... But they still side with the devil...

Look, there are two possibilities here.

One is that, like everyone on this thread has stated, you were not fucked with, and you made a bad decision and ended up in a bad place. In which case, it is on you to upgrade your decision-making capabilities a LOT before you jump again. Start with recognizing that, unless someone pushed you out of the airplane, no one made you jump. If you can't understand this, then this sport is not for you.

The second possibility is that there is a vast, skydiving conspiracy to kill you. Presumably, all of us are in on it, as no one here is validating your opinion, and are instead trying to convince you that it was your error and your responsibility. Okay. If this is the case, then why in the world do you still want to be in this sport? I certainly would not hang out with people who tried to kill me -- I would want to be as far away from such people as possible.

So, whatever your reality tells you, I would act accordingly. If this was your fault and your error, then learn to make better decisions and take responsibility for the decisions you make. If this was not your fault and not your error, then, for your own safety, leave the sport before anyone else succeeds in killing you.

I am a jumper with 25 jumps and we're taught from day one to check your spot. One jump the spot was further than usual and we pulled a bit high and enjoyed the ride. Your jump is your responsibility, no excuses.

This. I remember when I had about 30 or so jumps and was first out of the Cessna on a solo. I got the spot wrong, and everyone on the load landed short (safe, but short of the intended landing area). I made a comment to the DZO "I hosed everyone on the spot," and he said "No, you hosed yourself on the spot. Were the others on the plane jumping with you? No? then they decided for themselves when to exit." That point sunk in then, and it's stuck with me.

With all the debate about under-18s jumping, this thread is a clear indication that some people over 18 can't take responsibility for their own decisions, either. [:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I can see it now...

This guy gets a tandem rating and shortly there after the forum will have a thread, presumably with video, about how a tandem passenger tricks him into getting out of a plane with a bad spot because they are trying to kill him :P

"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

No but I have a 15" Penis, I can free fly circles around you, and I bring a new definition to the word skygod I wiegh 245 lbs and jump a 68 sq canopy just so people like you think I am cool ;)

How's THAT workin out for ya? :D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

There is a lot stuff I am not going to go into in the forum...

Okay then, well... with all that I have read (here) and seen (your youtube link) - I am going to reply Jim, that sorry... I just don't see it here at all - - - I mean really? ....That this was (apparently, according to your accusations anyway) an entire plane-load of in-cahoots, conspiracy driven (attempted) murderers - all out to go on that load with nothing more than an abject nefarious intent, and plan / idea / focus to drown you?

Really? ...You are serious about that accusation?
coitus non circum - Moab Stone

I have accidently landed out with students before... Anyone can fuck up on the spot... And you wanna know somthing that was MY FUCK UP... I Also remember the first time a tandem instructor with a few thousand jumps spotted me so far out to sea that the woman that I was skydiving with that weighed 50 lbs less than I ended up in the water... ;)

Wow....just wow! I feel very lucky to be alive. I started skydiving at Skydive Toledo as well and thought of them as my skydiving family all the way up this terrible tragic day. Today I lost a big part of my past....big giant capitals NOT REALLY!
Love you Mickey and Skydive Toledo. Super Jim, Fat Boy, Dumbass, or whatever you call yourself Get Over It...we all are laughing at you :D:ph34r::D. If it is the meds thingy I agree with Mickey >>
Tami C.