superjim

Foul play at Pacific City Beach Boogie 2012??? U decide...

I think you would have decided the same thing even if I had a 100 page manifesto complete with drawings and videos of them dacing around the fire naked with horns popping out of their heads...

Why? Why do you think everyone is out to get you? We are not, fact is you were wrong and that's all their is to it.

YOU are responsible for your own life and you fucked up, grow up and own it.

The one thing in his analysis he got right is that he shouldn't have been on the skydive...

The DZ has taken measures to insure his safety by seeing that it doesn't happen again...and now he's bitching! :S

Never SEEN a guy in such dire need of a 'look at me' tattoo!

and now that he has posted his name with that video other DZs can take the same precaution to insure his safety!

Rstanley maybe I could teach your children how to skydive fuck with them and when they land in the trees or in the ocean it will be their fault? You fuckers make me sick...

My kids are 14 and 7. They are smart enough to check the spot and pull high. And I'm sure they would have worn their water wings. And if they didn't like the spot they're smart enough to ask for a go around. And I know thy're smart enough to ask someone more experienced to double check the spot for them if they were unsure.
But I'm just lucky, they're a bit smarter than the average fat kid.

First of Dougy Dougy I didn't even want to be on that airplane... I WAS ASKED... DAWN AND MICKEY SET UP THE SKYDIVE... I even said no and I was TALKED INTO IT... Mickey was COMPLAINING about the spot being too far inland on the ground before we took off...

The guy on the Apache winsuit and the Ibird were SMARTER AND ROAD THE AIRPLANE BACK IN... I guess at the end of the day if its not your life you wouldn't care... Hell I bet you would laugh if they would have gotten video of me in the water...

FIFY
Atheism is a Non-Prophet Organisation

I love the bit that says if you'd have been on a HP canopy you'd have been hosed....

Well, a HP canopy has a HP pilot underneath it and they would have pulled higher in the first place.
However, had they pulled at the height you did then they would have put that HP canopy into deep brakes and rode that fucker to a sweet set up right over the surf and pulled a beautiful 270 downwinder right through it.
It would have been sick.

Then they would have run up to the fat kid and kicked sand in his face for being everything I hate about this new generation of whinging celeb wannabe want everything on a plate asshat generation.
After that, they would have run into the surf to rescue Dawn and get her out of her wet clothes. A bare breasted blowie in appreciation would surely follow, but don't worry fat kid, they'd let you watch so you can wank off later.

;);););););)

I think you would have decided the same thing even if I had a 100 page manifesto complete with drawings and videos of them dacing around the fire naked with horns popping out of their heads...

Why? Why do you think everyone is out to get you? We are not, fact is you were wrong and that's all their is to it.

YOU are responsible for your own life and you fucked up, grow up and own it.

The one thing in his analysis he got right is that he shouldn't have been on the skydive...

The DZ has taken measures to insure his safety by seeing that it doesn't happen again...and now he's bitching! :S

Never SEEN a guy in such dire need of a 'look at me' tattoo!

and now that he has posted his name with that video other DZs can take the same precaution to insure his safety!

After all..it's takes a village to raise a child! B|

Somewhere out is a village missing an idiot. :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Seriously, sell your gear, and stop skydiving. You're a danger to yourself, and the rest of us.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please.. take up bowling... you will be FAR Happier....You areriding this rather severely beaten dead horse that was smelling long ago the first time you went thru this and did not learn.

The guy on the Apache winsuit and the Ibird were TOO AFRAID AND ROAD THE AIRPLANE BACK IN...

Then clearly - They made the RIGHT decision, and you made a wrong one. So... ...your point is?

If thay wood have jumped thay mite half landed on the rode...major traffic problems!

First of Dougy Dougy I didn't even want to be on that airplane... I WAS ASKED... DAWN AND MICKEY SET UP THE SKYDIVE... I even said no and I was TALKED INTO IT... Mickey was COMPLAINING about the spot being too far inland on the ground before we took off...

You, sir, do not have the mental fortitude to participate in this sport.

It's not for everyone - please do not ever jump again.
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA

Exactly Grimmy the cops are not going to do anything... If jews trick someone in an airplane and try to hurt someone its a joke... If an arab does it its terrorism...

3/10 for this post.

You forgot to mention the Nazis.
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA

I understand I could have pulled high... I am a low time jumper compared to the others that were on that airplane... What I don't get is if someone was TRYING TO TRICK ME how its my fault for getting tricked? Why did the tandem pull at 10k? or where ever he did? Because he was TRYING to hose me... The intent is all over the video... Why don't you post some pictures of Mickey sticking his tounge out? After I got down he kept on snickering at me asking why I don't get back on the airplane...

if I took a jumper with 25 jumps to make a skydive with me and I could trick him into jumping over the ocean and he went in would it be okay?

Well one thing is for sure with people like you in the forum one thing is for sure. They would get away with it! ;)

I am a jumper with 25 jumps and we're taught from day one to check your spot. One jump the spot was further than usual and we pulled a bit high and enjoyed the ride. Your jump is your responsibility, no excuses.

Would have decided the same thing but might be tempted to go to that boogie...
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Exactly Grimmy the cops are not going to do anything... If jews trick someone in an airplane and try to hurt someone its a joke... If an arab does it its terrorism...

3/10 for this post.

You forgot to mention the Nazis.

THERE IT IS...now we're off to the dark speakers corner...HAD to pull the Nazis into didn't ya Doc...
:P

Somewhere a village is missing an idiot....
I think I found him, he appears to be "the only gay in the village"

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_01/littlebritain1504_228x265.jpg

;););) In my defence he does bear a striking resemblance to the OP!! ;););)

OH MAN....Gays AND Nazis? :o

Quick ~ Somebody post a pic of an abused farm animal so this thing gets locked! :$;)

Okay, let's try and play nice, and get to the bottom of this... I've now watched the video.

So just becuse I have more than 100 jumps have wings and a camera on my head gives someone the right to hose me like that? Enough with this this is your fault crap... I don't care if you have 10 jumps or 10k jumps we should ALWAYS be trying to make sure people don't end up in the water when we are skydiveing near the ocean. Why did they put a tandem out infront of me and distract me with the camera?

1. How many jumps do you have? - Tell us a little more about yourself. Your experience level, etc. I mean, after all, with your video, you are all about naming names, being "specific"; naming specific people, their "involvement", places, etc.

2. You really think this is (was) a (purposeful, active) conspiracy between all these people? - Including the tandem instructor, and then the dude with the GoPro. They had both planned this between them, and were in cahoots?

Then...

Futher more why out of all people would you award someone accused of fowl play a saftey award after 4 months after they landed in the water and almost killed me? She BEGGED me to get on the airplane...

WTF are you talking about here? Now all of a sudden you go from naming names & being "specific", to instead completely circumspect and inuendo. - :S ...Who begged to get on the plane that otherwise wasn't being allowed (presumably) - but you were (apparently) asked (but didn't want to - yet still did) ...then almost killed you?

Your stories here, aren't making much (rational) sense.
coitus non circum - Moab Stone