superjim

Foul play at Pacific City Beach Boogie 2012??? U decide...

OK, supposing for a moment that you're right; you were tricked? So what?

I once worked at a DZ where an asshat tandem instructor constantly 'tricked' videographers into exiting too soon. He got me too, once. Cost me a whole 30.00 in video pay because the exit wasn't on tape (the rest of the skydive was). I wasn't happy, but rather learned from it. He never got me again.

Perhaps you should do the same. However...if you're really _this_ hurt over a bad spot, perhaps skydiving isn't for you. You had all kinds of opportunity to look out the door and say "no." YOU are the only one responsible for your spot. And yes...if you took a freshly stamped A license student on a bad spot like that, you'd probably get your ass kicked (and deserve it).

No you were not. Not in any way whatsoever.
Your were being a dumbass.
It appears you're still trying to be.

Nice beach jump though! People are generally will to pay a premium for beach jumps. Why you bitching?

Oh, your taste in music sucks too.
Now PLEASE, find another sport before someone tricks you into killing someone.

First of Dougy Dougy I didn't even want to be on that airplane... I WAS ASKED... DAWN AND MICKEY SET UP THE SKYDIVE... I even said no and I was TALKED INTO IT... Mickey was COMPLAINING about the spot being too far inland on the ground before we took off...

The guy on the Apache winsuit and the Ibird were TOO AFRAID AND ROAD THE AIRPLANE BACK IN... I guess at the end of the day if its not your life you wouldn't care... Hell I bet you would laugh if they would have gotten video of me in the water...

"Mickey Thomas, Dawn Fowler and the other people involved wanted me to land in the water, drown and make it look like an accident."

Are you seriously making allegations of attempted murder in a youtube video? :S

This thread's going to get interesting, where's my popcorn and foot stool? :D

I was not altitude aware enough... I admit it... Could there have been ways to prevent the skydive from being as hairy as it was sure? But the easiest way is to NOT BE SET UP BY PEOPLE...

You weren't SET UP as you put it...I'm sure the temptation is there but it didn't happen.

So...you disregard safety recommendations regarding number of jumps & cameras...

You disregard safety recommendations and common sense by getting out over water with no PFD...

You aren't skilled enough to look down in the aircraft & figure out where you are at...

You aren't smart enough to pull high when you realize you ARE off shore...

You say the tandem doesn't have an ADD but show not proof or any relation to how the existence of an AAD on someone else has any bearing to your situation...

Only thing I can say is; Saturday - July 6th. :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You weren't SET UP as you put it...I'm sure the temptation is there but it didn't happen.

So...you disregard safety recommendations regarding number of jumps & cameras...

You disregard safety recommendations and common sense by getting out over water with no PFD...

You aren't skilled enough to look down in the aircraft & figure out where you are at...

You aren't smart enough to pull high when you realize you ARE off shore...

Only thing I can say is; Saturday - July 6th. :)

Shark Week starts in August. So I'll go with 10AUG2013.

First of Dougy Dougy I didn't even want to be on that airplane... I WAS ASKED... DAWN AND MICKEY SET UP THE SKYDIVE... I even said no and I was TALKED INTO IT... Mickey was COMPLAINING about the spot being too far inland on the ground before we took off...

The guy on the Apache winsuit and the Ibird were TOO AFRAID AND ROAD THE AIRPLANE BACK IN... I guess at the end of the day if its not your life you wouldn't care... Hell I bet you would laugh if they would have gotten video of me in the water...

Then call the cops.
And then take down your ridiculous, slanderous youtube video.
And when the cops are done laughing at you, sell your gear.

Like I said earlier, we are brutally honest on here with the criticism. If you can't handle it or accept that you fucked up pure and simple, maybe bitching about it on here isn't the thing to do. :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was not altitude aware enough... I admit it... Could there have been ways to prevent the skydive from being as hairy as it was sure? But the easiest way is to NOT BE SET UP BY PEOPLE... If I send people to your DZ or influence people to mess with you and you don't act accordingly is it your fault?

If someone is setup to end up in the drink and they make it back how could it be the person who was tricked and not the people doing the tricking?

The only person who set you up is you. Every licensed skydiver is responsible for their own exit point. If you didn't like the spot, you should have stayed in the plane. if you didn't like the spot in freefall you should have pulled higher. You jumped without a PFD, that was your choice, no one else's.

Your video makes some pretty wild accusations about people you have named. You could very well end up explaining yourself to an attorney in the near future.

You should immediately pull your video. You should immediately post a public apology to the people you have accused in this thread and in the video. You should immediately apologize to the DZ and all the people there. After that, you should take a canopy course and learn to spot and fly better, learn how to spell, get your psychologist to unscrew your head out of your ass, and lastly, learn how to shoot and edit video.

You are THE example of how not to be a participant in this sport. I know I sugar-coated this a bit so it wouldn't be too harsh, so I hope you still get it.

Jump more, post less!

No didn't... I WAS TRICKED

I cannot believe what I just watched! You are throwing around some heavy accusations. Bottom line.... YOUR life, YOUR call if you want to exit, YOUR decision when to pull, and the list goes on and they all start with YOUR! I just cannot believe you put something like that up on youtube with that preface.... this world is going down the shitter. You are a perfect example of the "it's not my fault" mentality/generation. I do not want someone like you in our sport. I am seriously shocked.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Like I said earlier, we are brutally honest on here with the criticism. If you can't handle it or accept that you fucked up pure and simple, maybe bitching about it on here isn't the thing to do. :P

"Fuck you Billy!" :ph34r:

Exactly Grimmy the cops are not going to do anything... If jews trick someone in an airplane and try to hurt someone its a joke... If an arab does it its terrorism...

And don't bring socio-politics in here. Those issues belong in Speakers Corner. Haven't read the forum rules yet have you? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"Fuck you Billy!" :ph34r:

PA!! PA!! BAN HIM!! BAN HIM!! :D:D:D:D:D:P

I think you would have decided the same thing even if I had a 100 page manifesto complete with drawings and videos of them dacing around the fire naked with horns popping out of their heads...

Why? Why do you think everyone is out to get you? We are not, fact is you were wrong and that's all their is to it.

YOU are responsible for your own life and you fucked up, grow up and own it.

Rstanley maybe I could teach your children how to skydive fuck with them and when they land in the trees or in the ocean it will be their fault? You fuckers make me sick...

Nope. The simple fact is that you are gullible and blind as a sheep. :P

Exactly Grimmy the cops are not going to do anything... If jews trick someone in an airplane and try to hurt someone its a joke... If an arab does it its terrorism...

I don't know if I shuld even ask this bc I am afraid of the answer.... how many jumps do you have/did you have when this took place?
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.

I think you would have decided the same thing even if I had a 100 page manifesto complete with drawings and videos of them dacing around the fire naked with horns popping out of their heads...

Why? Why do you think everyone is out to get you? We are not, fact is you were wrong and that's all their is to it.

YOU are responsible for your own life and you fucked up, grow up and own it.

The one thing in his analysis he got right is that he shouldn't have been on the skydive...

The DZ has taken measures to insure his safety by seeing that it doesn't happen again...and now he's bitching! :S

Never SEEN a guy in such dire need of a 'look at me' tattoo!

Rstanley maybe I could teach your children how to skydive fuck with them and when they land in the trees or in the ocean it will be their fault? You fuckers make me sick...

What? that does not make sense at all. I think I get what you are trying to say but it really makes no sense. P.s. my 9 yr old would have had better sense and checked the spot. :D