TikiMan

"Rum Cay Pirates Boogie" in the Bahamas. Plausable or pipe dream?

We might have to make a special "Dirty Wench package" for all the Pirate hookers...;)

I'd be all over it if the dates were after December. I'm already committed to a lot in the month of December with work and family. If it were in January or February I'd be a definite!

Oh, sure. Stiff us in Belize, but go to the new boogie...:P;)B|

The all inclusive booze will derail him faster than the Bahamian Government!;)

Guys, trust me, Tikiman is on the right path to a great boogie. He has all of the angles sorted, is well connected on the island and has a jump ship close by to lease.

I won't be at the first boogie, but plan on attending the next one.B|

Good luck Tiki.

Thanks for the well wishes,

Just a few more numbers to crunch and we should be a go!

Will update with more solid info once I get the media kit together.

Thank you everybody for your input. All of you have helped to create this.

Warm Winds, Blue Skies...

Hey, that's great that you're getting close. I'd be interested in hearing what you come up with.

If you've got good diving off Rum Cay definitely plan that into the flight schedule keeping in mind a 24hr deco period before hitting the silk again.

I might be good for 10 jumps over a three day period. The rest I would want to do some diving or other activities. Maybe travel in, jump while everyone is into it, then spend three days doing some diving when everyone peters out about day four.

We're you intending to do mid-week to mid-week on your timeline (12/7 to 12/14)?

If Rum Cay is busy with other tourists chucking a few tandems could help you out with the finances.

The diving on the island is second to none. Remember this island only has 100 full time residents. It is truly the last unspoiled jewel of the bahamas. This trip will not be an all out touristy type trip. We will be the only thing really happening on the island which is not a bad thing. Our last dive/surf trips were amazingly fun and relaxing! check out some of the diving here:http://vimeo.com/14394546

We might have to make a special "Dirty Wench package" for all the Pirate hookers...;)

I'd be all over it if the dates were after December. I'm already committed to a lot in the month of December with work and family. If it were in January or February I'd be a definite!

Is the Belize Boogie offering a Dirty Wench Package too? :) BTW when is it again?
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

with the dates given doc and i wouldn't be able to do the bahamas this year.....but belize is looking possible...so don't worry grimmie...you may have at least one dirty pirate hooker there ;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Ok guys it is official. Plane has been booked! The 2010 Rum Bum Boogie will be happening Dec 8-13th at Sumner Point Marina in Rum Cay Bahamas. All Inclusive! (except booze) Join us for 6 days of Skydiving, Kitesurfing, Surfing, Paddleboarding, Freediving, Shark feeding, Fishing, and much more shinanigans. We only have ...10 spots left!! only $1199! Contact me for details.
http://www.costachannelc.com/videos/Costa_TV/Jose_Wejebe/Season_2_Episode_3_The_Road_Less_Traveled_Rum_Cay_Work_Play/

Ok guys it is official. Plane has been booked! The 2010 Rum Bum Boogie will be happening Dec 8-13th at Sumner Point Marina in Rum Cay Bahamas. All Inclusive! (except booze) Join us for 6 days of Skydiving, Kitesurfing, Surfing, Paddleboarding, Freediving, Shark feeding, Fishing, and much more shinanigans. We only have ...10 spots left!! only $1199! Contact me for details.
http://www.costachannelc.com/videos/Costa_TV/Jose_Wejebe/Season_2_Episode_3_The_Road_Less_Traveled_Rum_Cay_Work_Play/

Sounds like a hell of a deal...too bad my fun money has already been spent this year...maybe next!:)

Rooms?????Acomidations?????

Room is included in the price.

You stay at Sumner Point which consists of a few beachfront cottages and a main house that has 2 rooms. We also have a few houses rented. Definatly bahamian style living.

We hope to be able to bring in small groups of 6+ throughout the winter. So if you get your own group together we can customize a trip just for you. This first trip is just about full but we plan to have 2 trips a month through March. Feel free to PM me your email and I can put you on our mailing list and keep you updated.

That's correct. My goal is to offer an extreme sports vacation in the bahamas filled with kiteboarding, spearfishing, shark feeding, surfing, paddleboarding, freediving, and of course...Skydiving. 1st trip I have filled with alot of experienced jumpers and instructors to ensure that the operation is safe. After that we are a go. Im not looking to open a DZ in the Bahamas but rather add skydiving to the already exciting packages we offer. If all goes well I look forward to jumping with you in da islands mon'

I can't imagine a better possible combination of location and events. I'm a newb and plan to start my AFF in the spring. My name is Adam, and I'm a jumpaholic (already). I would love to make plans for 2012 (once I've got more experience and my own gear) if you guys don't mind a newb tagging along.
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.

I can't imagine a better possible combination of location and events. I'm a newb and plan to start my AFF in the spring. My name is Adam, and I'm a jumpaholic (already). I would love to make plans for 2012 (once I've got more experience and my own gear) if you guys don't mind a newb tagging along.

I'm with Adam, I'm new... but I would totally be down for 2012. I've already spent my vacation budget till then, planning in advance, but this sounds freaking amazing!!!!