Jvx

Jumping in hooded sweaters

When I'm not working occasionally i fly in a hooded sweater with draw strings. I usually tuck them in. But noticed in some pics they tend to come out free flying and wrap through my 3 rings. If i was to have a cutaway this might be a big issue. Just want to put it out there to be safe and DON'T jump with draw strings... Might not ever be a issue but who knows...

not this thread again....

Sorry PWILLIAMS im not a Fucking troll slipping through EVERY thread
and up to date on every post... Ps the damn HOODIE is no big deal. I've jumped with a hoodie on for well over 1500 jumps...Never gonna wrap up in my risers.

You forgot the Skittles... :|
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

Ps the damn HOODIE is no big deal. I've jumped with a hoodie on for well over 1500 jumps...Never gonna wrap up in my risers.

Your either a fool, or an idiot to think that the hoodie cannot, or will not get caught up in your risers one of these days. Let's say you get lucky and it doesn't, can you say with certainty that it may not, or will not obstruct your vision in canopy traffic one day? Wear a helmut, with a good 360° vision path. If I ever see anyone wearing a hoodie, I won't get on that load. Don't be selfish, consider others on the load. I know it hasn't bit you yet, but everything in it's own time. Good luck.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Always when something real bad happens we look at it with hindsight. The first time a hoodie caused a fatality we will all ask: How could he?

Erik Hollnagel, one of the leading scientists in systems safety, said: The future seems implausible, the past incredible.

Think about it.

Ps the damn HOODIE is no big deal. I've jumped with a hoodie on for well over 1500 jumps...Never gonna wrap up in my risers.

Your either a fool, or an idiot to think that the hoodie cannot, or will not get caught up in your risers one of these days. Let's say you get lucky and it doesn't, can you say with certainty that it may not, or will not obstruct your vision in canopy traffic one day? Wear a helmut, with a good 360° vision path. If I ever see anyone wearing a hoodie, I won't get on that load. Don't be selfish, consider others on the load. I know it hasn't bit you yet, but everything in it's own time. Good luck.

Your a complete fucking idiot... You barely have any jumps!!!! If you were on my load I'd grab your silly ass face and tell you to have a killer solo jump bro:/ let me guess your a bad ass on your head!!! Solo... Jumping in a hoodie is completely fine!!! Let me ask. Have you ever done it?? Nope just asking NON SENSE remark that have no validation. I have over 1500 jump in a hoodie. Probably 750 H&S p s for swoop s... The rest terminal... I can't stand queers like you.. Your the typical bar type that portrays how badass he is flying his new sabre 2 170. :/... Night douche bag

Hey hotrod with mad skilz, your acting immature again. Your meds??? Personally I don't know you, neither do you know me. I can rest assure you if you ever lay a hand on me that'll be the worst day of your life. I'm not threatening you, just responding to your threats of physical violence against me in your tyrannical PM to me. You want a year or more out of this sport, threaten me again. What you did in your PM is make a terrostic threat. The PM will be forwarded to the proper Mod(s) Don't you EVER curse me again. Your a real piece of work. Try & act right, you'll make more friends that way. Peace be unto you all the days of your life. :)

-Richard-

Date Sent: Apr 29, 2013, 2:13 AM
Oh my gosh you re truly a douche bag. Your faggit ass profile states it. I know where you jump and who you are... Ill be out there doing AFF May 15-22.... Ill be flying my swoop shorts and my black skydive Hawaii hoodie... Remember what you were gonna tell me when I get on the plane... Little bitch

The PM from none other than JVX. Learn to spell, would you? Side bar remark: I merely said I wouldn't get on a load with anyone with a hoodie on, I never told you I was going to say anything to you on the jump ship.
-Richard-