Joshie2020

Research Inquiry | Flying Dreams

Hey Members! I hope everyone is AWESOME! I was invited into this group by Jim Crouch, Director of Safety & Training for the United States Parachute Association.

My name is Josh and I am a filmmaker in Los Angeles. I am doing some research for a documentary project about FLYING DREAMS and wanted to reach out to see if I could conduct some brief phone interviews with some of you who have grown up having dreams that involve flying, learning to fly, or perfecting the ability to fly while in a subconscious state of mind.

Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] so we can set up a phone call.

Any help would be so appreciated and THANK YOU for welcoming me here. Warm regards to all of you.

olee

Can you tell me a bit more about the project?

Hey Everyone!

This endeavor was inspired by a conversation between my friend - an avid Superman fan - and a family friend who is an expert skydiver. They discussed how they were able to fly in their dreams and eventually developed new ways to move faster, fly higher, and better maneuver their bodies (while sleeping). I find it very fascinating and this is my very first attempt at initial research to see what other stories are out there.

From your responses, I would like to select some of you for video interviews which will be useful to raise funds for a feature length documentary.

I think we could all have a lot of fun and learn some extraordinary and entertaining information from these testimonials and dreams.

Thanks for all your help. I will contact anyone who leaves their e-mail here or writes me at [email protected].

Cheers!